Thread: Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 9th - 13th March 2015

Exclamation Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 9th - 13th March 2015

Monday

Harold has a big falling out with Daniel.
    Nate's discomfort about becoming a parent grows.
    Brennan and Naomi declare themselves a couple.

Tuesday

Brennan grows suspicious of Matt.
    Meanwhile, Nate lets Chris down

Wednesday

Brennan compromises himself to save Matt.
    Janelle Timmins is back.
    There's a surprise winner at the festival bake-off.

Thursday

Paige tries to simplify things with Tyler.
    Matt's mistake reaps family repercussion.
    Paul sets out to derail Daniel and Amber's wedding.

Friday

Tyler receives a warning from Dimato.
    Nick is confident he can seduce Georgia.
    Madge encourages Harold to move on.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (23-02-2015), ChrisRF (09-03-2015), lyndapym (25-02-2015), PAJ88 (23-02-2015), pulminaria (23-02-2015)

deleted.
    Last edited by gillyH1981; 27-02-2015 at 12:44.

Monday, 9th March
    Harold and Daniel have a massive falling out. Can they patch it up before any damage is done?
    Nate's fears and discomfort surrounding his impending father hood bubble to the surface.
    Mark and Naomi patch things up and declare once and for all they're a couple.

Tuesday, 10th March

Georgia and Nick continue to grow closer and she can't help but feel electricity in the air.
    Mark grows suspicious of Matt and seeing him talking to Dimato.
    Nate and Chris argue when Chris begins to wonder if Nate is as keen about the baby as he says he is.

Wednesday, 11th March

At the festival bake-off, Susan and Sheila battle it out for the top prize.
    Paige accidentally says Mark's name while she's getting close to his brother Tyler.
    Former Erinsborough resident Janelle Steiger-Timmins is back in town for the bake-off!

Source: Soap Extra 26th February 2015

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gillyH1981 For This Useful Post:

lyndapym (07-03-2015)

I thought someone suggested that Naomi and Mark split up? I have been avoiding watching the show and thought it might be safe to switch on tv by now and guess what...Mark and Naomi are canoodling half naked and talking in southern twang accents? OMG get me the bucket! I have now turned the tv to another channel. Can someone please advise me when this madness ends and hopefully soon. I cannot stand Mark and Naomi and the writers are giving their relationship a real kindergarten mentality by making them talk like that. Please let a bus run over them and kill their relationship for good! I am not watching again until they are splitsville.

Quote Originally Posted by melindakw1969 View Post
    I thought someone suggested that Naomi and Mark split up? I have been avoiding watching the show and thought it might be safe to switch on tv by now and guess what...Mark and Naomi are canoodling half naked and talking in southern twang accents? OMG get me the bucket! I have now turned the tv to another channel. Can someone please advise me when this madness ends and hopefully soon. I cannot stand Mark and Naomi and the writers are giving their relationship a real kindergarten mentality by making them talk like that. Please let a bus run over them and kill their relationship for good! I am not watching again until they are splitsville.
    It was indeed suggested that they would break up, by the same person who says that James Mason is leaving even though it is not confirmed by James or Neighbours.

Quote Originally Posted by melindakw1969 View Post
    It was indeed suggested that they would break up, by the same person who says that James Mason is leaving even though it is not confirmed by James or Neighbours.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mirjam For This Useful Post:

Perdita (09-03-2015)

Thread Information