Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wednesday 18th eastenders

Exclamation wednesday 18th eastenders

can you help before i go mad ??????????

what was the song title/artist of the tune being played in the backgroud at 26 minutes into the above episode at ian beales wedding ( not the Jenifer Rush - power of love song )

all you EE boffs

The songs were chosen by fans and they could choose :

The Power of Love by Jennifer Rush, I Want to Know What Love Is by Foreigner, Chicago’s You’re the Inspiration, That Old Devil Called Love by Alison Moyet and Eurythmics’ The Must be an Angel (Playing with my Heart).

No it was non of those. playing in the background at 26 minutes into the programme

4. The Following User Says Thank You to spongebobsquare For This Useful Post:

Perdita (20-02-2015)

I did not see the episode so only going by what was advertised, sorry if I got it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by spongebobsquare View Post
    No it was non of those. playing in the background at 26 minutes into the programme
    What scene was it?

yea it was Wednesday 18th ( 2 days ago ) scene was ian/jane wedding at beales restaurant, whilst ian beale was talking to his son peter ther is a song being played in the background, the best way to find this is to use your planner and go to 26 minutes on the time and its there clear to hear, who is this artist? or even song title ? would be a help.

Well I've watched from 22 to 28 minutes and there wasn't a scene of Ian talking to Peter. There was a scene in the pub but the background music was too quiet for me to make out.

sorry guys i got wrong night !! it was Tuesdays EE the scene at exactly 26 mins on you user define planner at beales wedding ian and peter talking the song in the background is a female artist may be late 70's or early 80's ?? somebody who knows music would know this song Good luck !

Last edited by Perdita; 21-02-2015 at 10:47.

Have you listened to the songs I quoted above on youtube .. That Old Devil Called Love by Alison Moyet and Eurythmics’ The Must be an Angel (Playing with my Heart)? Both were recorded in 1985

Thread Information