Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Vincent Hubbard (Richard Blackwood)

is that his exit or back for aidan's murder

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Rear window (22-02-2018)

another one leaving by "mutual agreement", what for the albert which aidan owns

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (20-03-2018)

EastEnders star Richard Blackwood is leaving the show after three years in the role of Vincent Hubbard, Digital Spy can confirm.

The actor has recently filmed his final scenes in the role and will bow out on screen later in the spring.

Digital Spy understands that Richard's departure is a mutual decision after he was presented with a storyline that would lead to Vincent leaving Walford.

An EastEnders insider told us that Richard was happy to take on the upcoming plot, as he felt it was the right time for him to move on and try other projects.

Speaking to Digital Spy, Richard confirmed: "I have loved every minute of my time at EastEnders, and although I will be sad to say goodbye, after three years it feels the right time to leave.

"I have been truly blessed with some great storylines since the moment I joined, but when I was presented with my last story, I knew it was time for Vincent to depart Walford.

"I'm now excited about what the future holds. I have a feature film out this year, I will be returning to theatre and also some great presenting TV gigs."

An EastEnders spokesperson added: "We can confirm that Richard will be leaving EastEnders this spring. Richard has been a great addition to the show and we wish him all the best for the future."

Vincent made his first appearance in EastEnders in February 2015, as the character turned up during a live scene in the show's 30th anniversary week.

Since then, his big storylines have included a tense feud with the Mitchell family, being revealed as a police informant and dealing with the daily dramas of being married to Kim Fox.

More recently, viewers saw Vincent caught up in the chaos of Aidan Maguire's botched heist, which left him in danger when the menacing gangster tried to settle a score from the past.

Digital Spy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (20-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    another one leaving by "mutual agreement", what for the albert which aidan owns
    With Mel reopening her club, I think The Albert is gone, is Sharon also working at Mel's club with Billy and Jack?

i think he goes down or on run for luke's murder set up by phil

EastEnders will be revisiting Luke Browning's death as Vincent Hubbard's exit story kicks off next week.

After months of mystery, Luke's fate was finally revealed last month as it became apparent that he'd been murdered by ruthless villain Aidan Maguire back in December.

Upcoming scenes will see Vincent team up with DI Franklin in a dangerous move that could end up changing his life forever.

Desperate to raise money, Vincent meets with DI Franklin to give him information on the recent heist scam – revealing that Aidan was the ringleader and Phil was also involved.

Vincent Hubbard meets up with the police in EastEnders
    © BBC

However, despite the fact that Vincent has audio evidence, the detective reveals that he needs more than that to convict Aidan and offers him an envelope of cash as an incentive.

Motivated by the money, Vincent starts pumping people for information on what happened to Luke, but ultimately reaches a dead end when he can't get any further.

After a failed attempt at talking to Phil, Vincent meets with the DI and is alarmed to discover he has a 24-hour deadline to find the information or risks going to jail himself.

To make matters worse for Vincent, his wife Kim starts to question his suspicious behaviour and demands to know who he has been meeting lately.

Phil Mitchell winds up Vincent Hubbard in EastEnders
    © BBC
    Although Vincent vows to be honest with Kim, he is thrown another curveball when he meets up with DI Franklin again and realises that he's in over his head.

By the end of the week, Kim is more baffled than ever by Vincent's behaviour and is later stunned when he drops a huge bombshell. What is it? And what will it mean for the couple?

Whatever happens, we already know that Vincent's days in Walford are numbered as Richard Blackwood has already filmed his final scenes in the role.

Phil Mitchell winds up Vincent Hubbard in EastEnders
    © BBC

EastEnders airs these scenes next week on BBC One.

Digital Spy
    Last edited by Perdita; 10-04-2018 at 17:36. Reason: Source added

aidan to kill vincent?

I wonder will missing Vincent be addressed again, has Kim just given up and what about Vincent's bar The Albert?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (01-11-2018), lizann (01-11-2018), parkerman (01-11-2018)

Thread Information