Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Bethany Platt

Coronation Street tearaway Bethany Platt will continue getting up to no good by paying a visit to the dodgy Dog and Gun pub.

Lucy Fallon was pictured working on location in Manchester this week for scenes which see her feisty character hanging out at the pub in her school uniform.

Callum (Sean Ward) isn't pleased when he sees Bethany (Lucy Fallon) leaving his local pub in her school uniform
    © Rex Features / MCPIX
    Bethany visits The Dog and Gun pub

Bethany's fun will be interrupted when bad boy Callum Logan (Sean Ward) spots her at his local and expresses his disapproval over her behaviour.

The schoolgirl is having a whale of a time with Callum's friend Gemma Winters (Dolly-Rose Campbell), but Callum isn't amused and drags Bethany off into his car to drive her home.

Callum is currently in a relationship with Bethany's mum Sarah, so could he finally be proving that he does have a responsible side?

Callum (Sean Ward) isn't pleased when he sees Bethany (Lucy Fallon) leaving his local pub in her school uniform
    © Rex Features / MCPIX
    Gemma and Bethany taunt Callum

© Rex Features / MCPIX
    Callum drags Bethany off

The scenes appear to show Bethany slipping back into old habits, after her reintroduction episode in March saw her posing as a much older girl to get drinks at the Rovers Return.

Coronation Street will air Bethany's latest rebellious act in a few weeks' time.

Coronation Street's Bethany Platt looks set to be staying put in Weatherfield, after actress Lucy Fallon signed a new six-month contract.

The 19-year-old made her on-screen debut as the troublemaking teenager in March, with Tina O'Brien reprising her role as Bethany's mother Sarah.

Fallon's new contract will see her through the ITV soap's live episode in September, while the character is currently involved in David and Callum's custody battle storyline.

"We are very proud of Lucy," Fallon's agent Jessica Bell told the Blackpool Gazette. "She is certainly a character to be reckoned with on the street.

"I am really looking forward to her up and coming storylines. Lucy is a great ambassador for young talent."

Last week, Fallon was pictured filming on location in Manchester, as Bethany continues to get herself into trouble since returning from Italy.

The Blackpool-born actress landed the role when soap bosses dropped Katie Redford after confusion surrounding her real age.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (24-05-2015)

OH I hope this Brat is not in for much longer, such a bad influence for young kids of today, and with FAye's unplanned pregnancy, Simon getting attitude, Max having the excuse of AHAD after he went off the rails.
    Wonder if something is in the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH I hope this Brat is not in for much longer, such a bad influence for young kids of today, and with FAye's unplanned pregnancy, Simon getting attitude, Max having the excuse of AHAD after he went off the rails.
    Wonder if something is in the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kissinger For This Useful Post:

parkerman (24-05-2015)

I don't mind Bethany so much now, she is growing on me more and more, despite her looking about 20

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (24-05-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I don't mind Bethany so much now, she is growing on me more and more, despite her looking about 20
    Well I like Bethany and I think she can just get away with playing a 14 year old!
    Last edited by Dazzle; 24-05-2015 at 23:34.

I think its more that Sarah looks too young for her age

11. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-05-2015)

Bethany looks younger without the bright red lipstick - I've noticed that they seem to be moving away from her wearing that all the time.
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LostVoodoo For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-05-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    Bethany looks younger without the bright red lipstick - I've noticed that they seem to be moving away from her wearing that all the time.
    And the very heavy foundation in early
    pics added years!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to maidmarian For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-05-2015)

Dupl
    Last edited by maidmarian; 25-05-2015 at 10:02.

Thread Information