Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Bethany Platt

!
    Last edited by LouiseP; 02-05-2019 at 18:10.

did she not sign a contract recent enough? what's going on?

I deleted my comment as I had heard that Liam Bairstow ( Alex ) was leaving . He posted a tweet to say he was leaving and now Corrie denies it.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    did she not sign a contract recent enough? what's going on?
    She is leaving but not until the end of 2020.

Bethany has her eyes on James Bailey, and after some convincing by his father Ed, she asks him out on a date.

The pair then sit down together at a party where she decides to go in for a kiss – except that's when he tells her he's gay.

Coronation Street star Lucy Fallon has opened up about her upcoming exit from the show, revealing when she will film her final scenes.

Earlier this year, the Bethany Platt actress confirmed that she will be leaving when her contract expires in 2020 to pursue other projects.

Speaking on Lorraine this morning (September 11), Fallon shared that she will be filming her exit at the "end of January" and predicted that her goodbye scenes would air on TV a couple of months later.

"End of January, I will leave Corrie," she said. "But then I'll be on screen until maybe March.

"It's going to be horrible. When I leave, I'll have been there for five years and it just kind of feels like the right time. I'm going to miss everybody so much. I can't even think about it because I'll just be upset. I'm excited, I'm nervous we'll see what happens.

"I've literally had the best time... I'm going to be devastated, but hopefully they'll keep me in the group chats!"

Fallon added that she has "nothing lined up at the moment", but said that she's not interested in doing Strictly Come Dancing for the time being.

"I think I'd like to focus on doing more acting, drama, and things. And maybe in the future I could do something like that," when asked by Lorraine whether or not she would consider going on the BBC dancing show.

Digital Spy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (12-09-2019)

Thread Information