Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 2nd - 5th February 2015

Two of the important people hurt by Andy due to Casey's death are supposed to have forgiven Andy...I can't believe that!!!
    Thanks for the spoiler alert Pantherboy..am feeling sick about the future Andy Hannah storylines... Yuck!!

Two of the important people hurt by Andy due to Casey's death are supposed to have forgiven Andy...I can't believe that!!!
    Thanks for the spoiler alert Pantherboy..am feeling sick about the future Andy Hannah storylines... Yuck!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SoapsJSK View Post
    I totally agree SoapsJSK! In gillyH1981's post above, H&A producer Lucy Addario says that there will be two "proposals" on the show this year & probably a wedding. If this turns out to be Hannah & Andy I won't be very impressed at all!! (I would imagine though that a wedding for Zac & Leah, or maybe Kyle & Phoebe would hopefully be more likely).

Thread Information