Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 26th - 30th January 2015

Die, james, just die...

Quote Originally Posted by localoca View Post
    Die, james, just die...
    No I dont think that they will kill off James, and I think that they would kill Emma off before they even look at James.

:
    Last edited by kiwigirl; 20-01-2015 at 09:36.

Die, james, just die...
    No, don't kill off James. I want to see Chas happy for once, she has not had much luck where romance is concerned and even this relationship is not an easy one.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

KiwiElle (22-01-2015), mariba (20-01-2015)

Die, james, just die...
    No, don't kill off James. I want to see Chas happy for once, she has not had much luck where romance is concerned and even this relationship is not an easy one.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Tuareet (20-01-2015)

Emmerdale couple Jai Sharma and Megan Macey will hit the rocks again next week in the aftermath of the 'Fake Archie' scandal.

A shock storyline on the ITV soap has seen Jai (Chris Bisson) rocked by the revelation that he was duped when he appeared to buy his young son back for £40,000.

The child was in fact a lookalike as the real Archie was with his mum Rachel Breckle all along. Viewers have since seen Jai's partner Megan (Gaynor Faye) snatch 'Fake Archie' as she couldn't bear to hand him over to social services once the truth was out.

Next week's episodes see Megan forced to spend a night in the cells when her kidnap attempt comes to an end, which leads to 'Fake Archie' being put into the care of the authorities.

While the baby situation appears to have been put right in the eyes of the law, it's far from the case in Megan's eyes as she is devastated by the way everything has turned out.

Once Megan returns from her night in police custody, she is shocked to find that Jai has been begging Rachel to see Archie while doing nothing about 'their child'.

Jai now wants to focus all of his attentions on regaining access to his real son, but Megan can't understand how he can forget the other child so easily and the couple end up clashing bitterly.

When it seems that the pair will go their separate ways, Megan's former love rival Leyla Harding and Jai's father Rishi attempt to play matchmaker by bringing them back together - but whether their efforts will prove successful remains to be seen.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (24-01-2015)

What was the point with Jai&Megan getting married if they split up now? Jai is a selfish brick, we all know this by now-must be tiring acting his character. I would have much rather seen Megan, Jai and Archie as a family and Jai as happy for a change as he's so annoying when he's mad! It would have been nice to have seen Megan as a mom too Why did they write Rachel back? I quite start to like this Tracy as well-I'm sure she'll be ok soon.

If I was Jai, unless the real parents of the fake archie are found and the fake Archie was kidnapped rather than handed over, Id fight for him.

He might not be his son but he does love him.

If I was Jai, unless the real parents of the fake archie are found and the fake Archie was kidnapped rather than handed over, Id fight for him.

Quote Originally Posted by xx_Dan_xx View Post

Its typical transference. Any love Jai had for Archie was only because he thought the fake one was his son. Now the real one is back all the love he had has been transferred back to the real Archie.
    Had the real one never turned back up the fake Archie would have been the recipient of all the love Jai had to give to his "son" as he would have been non the wiser.

He has turned any love he had for the fake Archie into resentment as he now feels his love was wasted on a stranger.

Thread Information