Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The next Gloved Hand murder

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Did I miss this death?
    Nope, the death is still to come.

Last edited by xx_Dan_xx; 08-10-2015 at 16:56.

This storyline is still going on? Wow, must be a record for Hollyoaks.

Hollyoaks regular Dr S'Avage has become the latest victim of the evil Gloved Hand Killer.

The pompous character was murdered in Monday's E4 first look episode (October 19) as his investigation into Dee Valley's unhinged serial killer cost him his life.

Andrew Greenough played the role of S'Avage for a one-year stint, but he filmed his final scenes for the Channel 4 soap a few weeks ago.

Speaking exclusively to Digital Spy today, Greenough commented: "I will miss all of my Hollyoaks family - the actors, directors, production and crew. Of course I will also miss Dr S'Avage - he's been a dream part to play and getting to kiss Anna Passey, Zoe Lucker and Stephanie Waring was just the icing on the cake.

"Working with other talented artistes like David Kennedy, Helen Lederer and of course not forgetting my 'Angels' - Jess, Daisy, Sarah and Sophie - have all added to this gift of a part.

"Even though Dr S'Avage wasn't a real doctor, I think all he ever wanted was a wing at Dee Valley Hospital named after him, with a big theatrical opening and Sienna, his love, to unveil it."

S'Avage has spent the past few weeks probing the Gloved Hand Killer mystery at the hospital. His final episode saw him discover the culprit's identity thanks to a hidden camera he had planted.

With the truth sinking in, a shocked S'Avage rushed off to share his knowledge with his sidekick Cindy Cunningham and police sergeant Ben Bradley - but disaster soon struck in a terrible twist of fate.

As S'Avage rushed through Hollyoaks Pride with the Gloved Hand in pursuit, gangster Trevor Royle fired a shot at his enemies Robbie and Jason Roscoe. The bullet hit one of the lighting rigs at the festival, sending it crashing straight down onto S'Avage.

The Gloved Hand then seized a perfect opportunity to silence S'Avage forever by giving him a lethal injection amid the chaotic scene. S'Avage was rushed to hospital, but killer suspect Kim Butterfield later broke the news to his loved ones that he had sadly died.

Hollyoaks fans will finally discover who the Gloved Hand Killer is on Wednesday at 7pm on E4 and on Thursday at 6.30pm on Channel 4. This episode will also see the Gloved Hand strike against their third victim of the week.

digitalspy

If it is lindsay i reckon freddie might be the next victim!!!!

kath kim's twin also buzzed as ghk

Quote Originally Posted by suzewebb View Post
    ask and you shall receive

Quote Originally Posted by suzewebb View Post
    ask and you shall receive

Hollyoaks could be set to kill off another character.

A new video series called #Hollyoaks360 is set to debut online tonight (May 6), which allows fans to interact with detective DS Thorpe as he explores an imagined crime scene from the Gloved Hand Killer.

He visits the Roscoe home cordoned off by police tape, exploring clues from items belonging to Lindsey, Kim, Mercedes and Silas.

Could it be that the Gloved Hand Killer is lining up another murder on the show?

The video campaign will be available on YouTube and Twitter following tonight's episode.

The Gloved Hand Killer storyline continues on Hollyoaks this evening, with Lindsey Butterfield on the run after committing seven murders.

She will converse with fellow serial killer Silas Blissett.

The #Hollyoaks360 series will also feature other behind-the-scenes access, and is compatible with VR headsets such as Google Cardboard.

Digital Spy

Thread Information