Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Emmerdale Spoilers for 2015

Exclamation Some Emmerdale Spoilers for 2015

Emmerdale's series producer Kate Oates has given her first interview about the soap's 2015 storylines, promising high drama for a number of characters.

Katie and Andy Sugden, David and Alicia Metcalfe, Aaron Livesy and the White family will be among those taking centre stage as a new year arrives in the village.

Hit play below to see Oates tease the upcoming stories in a new video released by ITV:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...p03wkuBIkIjr3P

The video sees Oates speak further about Katie's upcoming exit storyline, following Sammy Winward's decision to quit the show, hinting that Andy could possibly be the driving force behind her departure rather than scheming Robert.

The show's top boss also reveals that the big storyline ahead for David and Alicia will involve the White family.

Aaron's fling with Robert won't run smoothly in the New Year, while there are also twists and turns for the various Dingle family members as Charity's trial arrives and Laurel becomes increasingly reliant on alcohol.

Emmerdale continues with an hour-long episode on New Year's Day at 7.30pm on ITV.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (01-01-2015), Lustyfan (01-01-2015), maidmarian (31-12-2014), tammyy2j (01-01-2015)

Can't wait for more Aaron and Robert ��

delete
    Last edited by Lustyfan; 01-01-2015 at 03:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Lustyfan View Post
    delete
    Can't wait for Aaron and Robert to be over. I hate all the physical stuff, I wish they'd just instigate instead of showing them all over each other like rabbits.

I'm just Ross, April, Laurel, Aaron, Adam, Moira and that's it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kennedyfan86 For This Useful Post:

mariba (01-01-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by kennedyfan86 View Post
    Can't wait for Aaron and Robert to be over. I hate all the physical stuff, I wish they'd just instigate instead of showing them all over each other like rabbits.

I'm just Ross, April, Laurel, Aaron, Adam, Moira and that's it
    Ok We all Have our favorites. Personnally i am watching only for them lol

Delete
    Last edited by Lustyfan; 01-01-2015 at 03:45.

I can't wait for Marlon and Laurel to be over, they are just sooooo boring. And as for Robert & Aaron "physical stuff" well thats just the way of the world, I'm personally fine with all their passion for each other, great acting I say. LOL, JMO.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

Zally (03-01-2015)

Ross is my absolute, I just totally want him. Michael Parr is a gorgeous guy, fact

The script writers shove gay relationships in viewers faces to prove a point, it's all about getting everyone to embrace and accept. It's embarrassing for actors and it's embarrassing for viewers

Ross is my absolute, I just totally want him. Michael Parr is a gorgeous guy, fact

The script writers shove gay relationships in viewers faces to prove a point, it's all about getting everyone to embrace and accept. It's embarrassing for actors and it's embarrassing for viewers

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kennedyfan86 For This Useful Post:

mariba (01-01-2015)

Well I am glad emmerdale got with the program many people like seeing hot guys snog I know I do! About time Arab get a passionate gay romance. I am guessing Alicia and David storyline involves lachlan?

Thread Information