Thread: Holby City Spoilers 6th January

Holby City Spoilers 6th January

Airs Tuesday, Jan 6 2015 at 20:00 GMT on BBC One

Guy is escaping from spending time with Zosia on her home visit and burying himself in work. He is faced with Lisa - an old acquaintance of Zosia's from Tall Trees - who comes in looking for Zosia as she wants to say goodbye. Guy steers her clear from the hospital, informing her that Zosia wants a fresh start and she should leave her be. Lisa leaves Guy with poignant words about not blaming himself for Zosia's condition.

Later, Guy is rocked when a patient is brought in with a potential suicide attempt only to discover that it is Lisa. Things spiral out of control for Guy when Dominic later reveals that Lisa's next of kin is Zosia. Guy warns them all to not say a word to Zosia about the suicide attempt, but then Zosia arrives wanting to know what has happened. Will Lisa's situation prompt Guy to come to terms with Zosia and her mental illness?

© BBC
    Lisa speaks to Guy at the hospital

Meanwhile, it's the big day of the Effanga wedding. As the wedding reception is in full swing, Mo notices her mother Ina looking distressed as the cheques for the catering and venue have bounced. Mo pays for them on her card and pushes her mother for answers.

Ina eventually reveals that the girls' father - who is absent today - has been in Lagos with another woman for many years and he won't be coming back. She demands that Mo not tell Celia or Adele as she doesn't want to ruin their day, but Mo reacts to this by pointing out that it's her day too. In response, Ina reacts with a brutal truth and a huge family secret is let slip.

© BBC
    The Effanga wedding day
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (30-12-2014), TaintedLove (06-01-2015)

Having just watched this episode could somebody explain to me why the character of Aunt Rose was supposedly Irish. What was the point of that???? If it was so important that the stereotypical drunk was Irish surely they could have goy an Irish Actress to play the part or at least someone who could manage the accent!!!!!!!!!
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

I couldn`t decide whether the actress was Irish or Scottish at first as her accent was all over the place. In the beginning she sounded Scottish, but as the show progressed she sounded more Irish to me.
    I loved that wedding. I thought Mo`s sister Ceilia was a beautiful bride. I loved her dress, and her hair. I would`ve loved my hair done like that at my wedding.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

alan45 (11-01-2015)

Last edited by TaintedLove; 11-01-2015 at 05:36.

Thread Information