Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 12th - 16th January 2015

I agree with the first part ... don't judge before you have walked in someone else's shoes.
    However, I am a supporter of Cain and Moira, he has changed for the better, has grown up at last. Now Moira's hair has grown a bit again from when she had it first cut so short, she looks very attractive and I hope that while Charity and Cain will always be close, Moira and Cain are going to last as a couple.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (17-01-2015), kiwigirl (17-01-2015), Tuareet (19-01-2015)

I agree with the first part ... don't judge before you have walked in someone else's shoes.
    However, I am a supporter of Cain and Moira, he has changed for the better, has grown up at last. Now Moira's hair has grown a bit again from when she had it first cut so short, she looks very attractive and I hope that while Charity and Cain will always be close, Moira and Cain are going to last as a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    Like the saying goes: ' Before you've walked in someone else's shoes, don't judge.' That's how we would normally think - that real mothers don't leave their children. But it's not quite that simple is it? Sometimes mothers have no choice-I've heard heartbreaking stories like that. We don't know the full story yet-we don't exactly know what happened. What pushed her to take that step? What was James's part on it? Why didn't he make her stay and get help..who really was to blame. And everyone makes mistakes, there's no parent that's perfect. I couldn't leave my kids, Thank God I have no reason why I would, but I can understand that there's mothers out there who don't live in such comfortable circumstances.
    Moira can't be supportive on anyone else but herself. She's always been that way. When Adam was in trouble it was all about him too, and no understanding on Aaron or his mom Chas. Nothing but herself and her little world. She has changed Cain for better, but he's kept on the leash like a dog. Cain is becoming really boring with Moira. It doesn't help that Moira looks like Cain's mum with that hairstyle! ;) There's no spark between them anymore, it's nothing but farming every day. I can see the jealousy towards Charity all the time. Even in hospital when Dingle family came and they were asking Charity about Cain, Moira had to stick her nose in. She's an evil woman. Don't like her anymore(if I've ever have..) I don't know what Cain appreciates, he changes his mind daily and doesn't tell anyone! That's Cain!
    There will always be a difference of opinions and you are entitled to yours. But the fact remains that Cain and Moira are good together belong together (and if the writers have any sense at all) they will keep Cain and Moira together and that’s that. As for Moira’s haircut, its fresh and it’s new. If Moira looks like Cain’s mother then Charity looks like Cain’s grandmother hahaha. And as for Moira being selfish and doesn’t care about anyone. Who helped Vanessa out when Paddy kicked her out? And Moira being evil, what show are you watching? It amazes me that Moira and all of the villagers (including Cain’s own family) forgave him for all the evil things that he has done over the years. But like I said in the beginning, we all have our differences in opinions and we all are divided by the Cain/Moira camp and the Cain/Charity camp.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (17-01-2015), Perdita (17-01-2015), Tuareet (19-01-2015)

[QUOTE=Cheetah;815363]Emma walked away from her children - real mothers don't do this - why didn't she take them with her.
    QUOTE]

my mother left me on a train when I was 9 days old and didnt bother going back??!!

[QUOTE=sarah c;815531]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah View Post
    Emma walked away from her children - real mothers don't do this - why didn't she take them with her.
    QUOTE]

my mother left me on a train when I was 9 days old and didnt bother going back??!!
    Thats heartbreaking, sorry to hear (read) that Sarah C

Last edited by kiwigirl; 19-01-2015 at 21:06.

Thread Information