Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Carly Hope

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I would prefer Rebecca back as Carly
    or anyone but gemma, she is awful actress

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    She was good at being devastated when Jeff died in Casualty, other than that she's less than sufferable

She was good at being devastated when Jeff died in Casualty, other than that she's less than sufferable

Emmerdale bosses have confirmed that Gemma Atkinson is joining the soap's cast.

The former Hollyoaks and Casualty actress will be playing Carly Hope, the daughter of café owner Bob (Tony Audenshaw).

Gemma Atkinson at The Bodyguard (Adelphi Theatre)
    © Dan Wooller
    Gemma Atkinson

After missing out on his presence while growing up, Carly thinks her dad has to make up for lost time but life will soon become difficult for Bob.

Carly has also been stung by a series of failed romances and will no doubt be hoping for better luck as she settles into life in Emmerdale.

Speaking of her new role, Atkinson commented: "I am absolutely thrilled to be joining the cast of Emmerdale and I cannot wait to see what's in store for Carly. I hope you all enjoy watching her story unfold."

Emmerdale's series producer Kate Oates added: "I'm delighted to welcome Gemma to the cast. Her character Carly is sure to liven things up for Bob and Brenda and anyone who crosses her path."

Bob accuses Brenda of stealing Alicia's necklace
    © ITV
    Brenda and Bob

Carly has appeared in the soap before and was last seen briefly in 2006, played by Rebecca Ryan.

News that Atkinson was in talks to take on the part first leaked out last month.

The 30-year-old is best known for playing Lisa Hunter in Hollyoaks between 2001 and 2005. More recently, she has portrayed Tamzin Bayle in Casualty.

Atkinson starts filming with Emmerdale later this month and will appear on screen from March.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (07-01-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by kennedyfan86 View Post
    Don't like her. And Carly better keep away from Ross
    I think given Bob's connection to Donna, you can bet Carly and Ross are happening at some stage

I think given Bob's connection to Donna, you can bet Carly and Ross are happening at some stage
    That's what I was thinking, Bob: "she'd want you to be happy too eventually", he just didn't say "with my daughter" lol. I've got him pegged for myself if only they'd cast me lol

That's what I was thinking, Bob: "she'd want you to be happy too eventually", he just didn't say "with my daughter" lol. I've got him pegged for myself if only they'd cast me lol

get in line

gemma is an awful actress she should stick to her magazine spreads and calendars as a rival for jordan as part of the fake tits club

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (08-01-2015)

get in line

gemma is an awful actress she should stick to her magazine spreads and calendars as a rival for jordan as part of the fake tits club

get in line

Lol. We're joining a long line.

Gemma should just be a model, she looks like she belongs to that world

Thread Information