Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Katarina Chapman

Quote Originally Posted by SoapsJSK View Post
    I am seriously gonna stop watching home and away for a while now....the show needs some good family story writers like the old days of H&A.

They have everyone bedding everyone else...turning kat into a male version of Nate when actually I was hoping a relationship that lasted long would develop between Nate and Kat..
    Ash suited Ricky better...
    I'm over H&A for a while now...
    It's a shame you're feeling negative enough to stop watching.

I agree Ash would have suited Ricky better (he really doesn't work with Phoebe in my opinion), and I feel sorry for poor Kat. If they must get Nate and Ricky together, I hope they're at least kept together for the long term.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 03-12-2015 at 18:58.

I thoroughly enjoyed Kat having a go at Nate twice today in the UK pace episode (it was John and Marilyn's vow renewal episode). It was a shame it happened at their party of course, but Nate totally deserved that very public dressing down.

I wonder if the writers expect us to be on Nate's side since Kat was drunk and out of control? If so, it didn't work on me because I'm totally team Kat!

I can't wait for Ricky to dump user Nate when Brax returns.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

binky321 (01-02-2016), lizann (01-02-2016), Pantherboy (30-01-2016), SoapsJSK (01-02-2016), tammyy2j (31-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I thoroughly enjoyed Kat having a go at Nate twice today in the UK pace episode (it was John and Marilyn's vow renewal episode). It was a shame it happened at their party of course, but Nate totally deserved that very public dressing down.

I wonder if the writers expect us to be on Nate's side since Kat was drunk and out of control? If so, it didn't work on me because I'm totally team Kat!

saw that today and was cheering her on, nate is a pri&k

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (01-02-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Unfortunately, it had no lasting effect on him. He's sickeningly loved up with Ricky now...

Over on Home and Away, Kat Chapman will become Charlotte King's latest victim when she suffers a terrifying attack that leaves her life hanging in the balance.

Kat (Pia Miller) will be left for dead after being targeted by two thugs, and it soon becomes clear that Charlotte has instigated the crime.

Kat's attack will come just as she starts to close in on Charlotte, having started to piece together the mystery of Denny Miller's disappearance.

Kat searches for something that could connect Denny to Charlotte​
    © Channel 5

Kat hears footsteps and is clobbered from behind
    © Channel 5

As Kat searches through Denny's belongings for clues, she soon collapses on the floor after being clobbered from behind. The thugs will then leave Kat to die after dumping her next to the oven with the gas on.

With the police officer lying lifelessly on the kitchen floor, C​harlotte's role in her attack will become apparent when she gets a message saying that Kat has been dealt with.

Charlotte is filled with relief that her problem has seemingly been sorted, but time is quickly running out for Kat. Will anyone come to her rescue, or has Charlotte claimed another life?

After collapsing Kat is carried next to the oven ​
    © Channel 5

Home and Away airs these scenes on Tuesday, March 1 and Wednesday, March 2 at ​at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.​

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (20-02-2016), Pantherboy (20-02-2016)

A DailyMail article re Pia Miller (Kat) filming. The article itself is the usual DailyMail stuff, but there are some photos of Kat & Phoebe filming together & also one with Kat & Ash (where Kat is looking rather upset).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Home-Away.html

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (25-02-2016)

It's not just the shock arrest that's causing drama at the police station, as Kat also decides to give into temptation with Dylan.

Kat (Pia Miller) has spent the past few weeks trying to resist Dylan's charms in light of their dark past, but her resolve finally weakens when she starts to believe that he really has changed.

When Dylan (Jeremy Lindsay Taylor) works late into the night to help Kat finish off a huge pile of paperwork, she finally gives in and kisses him.

Keen to present himself as the perfect gentleman, Dylan asks Kat whether she's sure - but she pulls him back into a passionate kiss and they end up pulling each other's clothes off.

Dylan and Kat kiss
    © Channel 5

Dylan and Kat kiss
    © Channel 5
    Afterwards, Kat is adamant that nobody should find out, as she desperately fears being taken off the Charlotte investigation if anyone discovers that they're dating. Will they manage to keep it all under wraps?

Home and Away airs these scenes on Wednesday, May 11 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-04-2016), Pantherboy (30-04-2016)

Unfortunately not

Kat really wants to be loved and not her own

Thread Information