Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Katarina Chapman

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i hope they use protection, stds from all the swapping

ricky is next for ash
    ??????????
    You do know Ash has literally only been with like 2 people right? Denny and Phoebe... There are numerous characters on the show who have been with a lot more people than that, not to mention, he was serious with both Danny and Phoebe, it wasn't some hump and dump fling (which is not the case for some other characters on the show). Not to mention it's already been established that Ash missed a lot of time with girls due to being in prison (where he even admitted he didn't really know a lot about relationships), so it's not like he slept around a lot before getting with Denny/Phoebe/Kat, so I really don't know how he could possibly have an STD (and if he did it would have been Denny/Phoebe's fault, not his), or how it's even remotely funny because there's literally no validity to it being humor worthy at all since it's virtually impossible. Please keep your baseless slut shaming out of this thread.
    Last edited by bobdaoeach; 03-12-2015 at 01:03.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdaoeach View Post
    You do know Ash has literally only been with like 2 people right? Denny and Phoebe...
    You do know that Ash had numerous one night stands after prison right? I remember him and Brax joking about it when he first came to the bay. They were both surprised he wanted something more serious with Denny.

so I really don't know how he could possibly have an STD (and if he did it would have been Denny/Phoebe's fault, not his)
    If he had caught an STD from Denny or Phoebe, it would be just as much his fault for not using protection.

Please keep your baseless slut shaming out of this thread.
    Slut shaming refers to the double standard of shaming females for sexual behaviour but not men for the same behaviour. Your above quote blaming Denny and Phoebe for Ash's hypothetical STD is a perfect example.

Please keep your baseless rudeness out of this thread.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 03-12-2015 at 03:00.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

lizann (03-12-2015), Pantherboy (03-12-2015), Perdita (03-12-2015), Siobhan (03-12-2015), SoapsJSK (03-12-2015), tammyy2j (03-12-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    You do know that Ash had numerous one night stands after prison right? I remember him and Brax joking about it when he first came to the bay. They were both surprised he wanted something more serious with Denny.
    The direct quote was "swapping" I fail to see how "one night stands" fall under the same umbrella as swapping, unless they had one night stands with the same people.

If he had caught an STD from Denny or Phoebe, it would be just as much his fault for not using protection.
    Ya you right I made a mistake there

Slut shaming refers to the double standard of shaming females for sexual behaviour but not men for the same behaviour. Your above quote blaming Denny and Phoebe for Ash's hypothetical STD is a perfect example.

Please keep your baseless rudeness out of this thread.
    My above quote is irrelevant. The point is that Ash is still being "slut shamed" for literally being with 3 characters, when there are numerous characters who have been with more than him and they don't seem to get any stigma attached. I don't even like Ash as a character but so many people like to try make out he's slept with the entire bay?? LOL

Please keep your baseless high horse out of this thread.

There did seem to be spark from the start between Kat and bad boy Ash like Charlie and Brax

Couples in soaps do rebound very quick

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-12-2015), Pantherboy (03-12-2015)

My above quote is irrelevant. The point is that Ash is still being "slut shamed" for literally being with 3 characters, when there are numerous characters who have been with more than him and they don't seem to get any stigma attached. I don't even like Ash as a character but so many people like to try make out he's slept with the entire bay?? LOL

Please keep your baseless high horse out of this thread.
    Lizann made a general comment, there is no need for rudeness from anyone
    Super Mod

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-12-2015), lizann (03-12-2015), Pantherboy (03-12-2015)

??????????
    You do know Ash has literally only been with like 2 people right? Denny and Phoebe... There are numerous characters on the show who have been with a lot more people than that, not to mention, he was serious with both Danny and Phoebe, it wasn't some hump and dump fling (which is not the case for some other characters on the show). Not to mention it's already been established that Ash missed a lot of time with girls due to being in prison (where he even admitted he didn't really know a lot about relationships), so it's not like he slept around a lot before getting with Denny/Phoebe/Kat, so I really don't know how he could possibly have an STD (and if he did it would have been Denny/Phoebe's fault, not his), or how it's even remotely funny because there's literally no validity to it being humor worthy at all since it's virtually impossible. Please keep your baseless slut shaming out of this thread.
    i was just making a general comment hoped to be taken as a fun jest comment not "slut shaming" anyone

in home and away partners swap like changing a nappy so fast

ash could have a had a good close friend in the slammer brax and him could have been close

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-12-2015), Pantherboy (03-12-2015), SoapsJSK (09-12-2015)

??????????
    i was just making a general comment hoped to be taken as a fun jest comment not "slut shaming" anyone

ash could have a had a good close friend in the slammer brax and him could have been close

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    The "partner swapping" running joke on here is about the fact that small groups of people in Summer Bay (mostly the teens and the twentysomethings) literally "swap" partners regularly. It's not about shaming anybody for their sexual conduct.

They live in a small town not on a desert island, so it's highly unrealistic that they keep getting together with the next unpaired person from their small group. I notice that plenty of new people from the area are easily found when the storyline dictates it (the recent online dating storyline, for example).
    Last edited by Dazzle; 03-12-2015 at 18:50.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (03-12-2015), Perdita (03-12-2015)

I am seriously gonna stop watching home and away for a while now....the show needs some good family story writers like the old days of H&A.

They have everyone bedding everyone else...turning kat into a male version of Nate when actually I was hoping a relationship that lasted long would develop between Nate and Kat..
    Ash suited Ricky better...
    I'm over H&A for a while now...

I am seriously gonna stop watching home and away for a while now....the show needs some good family story writers like the old days of H&A.

They have everyone bedding everyone else...turning kat into a male version of Nate when actually I was hoping a relationship that lasted long would develop between Nate and Kat..
    Ash suited Ricky better...
    I'm over H&A for a while now...

Thread Information