Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Katarina Chapman

Exclamation Katarina Chapman

Pia Miller joins Home and Away

Pia Miller
    "I'm feeling very excited, it just feels like it's been such a whirlwind," said Pia. She only auditioned two weeks ago so she will have lots to organise. Pia has two children with former Melbourne and Richmond footballer Brad Miller and the family live in Melbourne, so she will be commuting to Sydney for filming.

Her character, Katarina is from the city. She's tough and resilient but also has an easy, laid-back charm, but like many people from the Bay she's got a hidden past and this has made it hard for her to trust people.

We will see her on our screens next year.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-12-2014), Pantherboy (12-12-2014), TaintedLove (12-12-2014)

Is she the new principal of Summer Bay High, or is she a doc?
    She is stunning.....she reminds me a bit of April.

Last edited by TaintedLove; 12-12-2014 at 20:54.

She is the new policewoman. There are photos floating around of her in uniform - & of course in a bikini at the beach! (Yes, she certainly is stunning!).

I wonder if Zac will be the new school principal? (At least in an interim capacity until they find/cast someone else)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    She is the new policewoman. There are photos floating around of her in uniform - & of course in a bikini at the beach! (Yes, she certainly is stunning!).

I wonder if Zac will be the new school principal? (At least in an interim capacity until they find/cast someone else)
    It wouldn`t surprise me Pantherboy. Although Summer Bay High needs a good principal like a Don Fisher or Gina Palmer... not a wishy washy principal who abuses alcohol under stress.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (13-12-2014)

she looks very like andy

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    she looks very like andy
    She could be a half sibling for him as his real father isn't Johnny Barrett

Home and Away newcomer Kat Chapman could find herself at the centre of a new love triangle when she agrees to go on a date with Chris Harrington.

The policewoman will respond to Chris's flirtation, despite the fact that she has been growing close to Nate Cooper (Kyle Pryor).

Katarina introduces herself to Nate
    © Channel 5
    Kat and Nate in Home and Away

Kat (Pia Miller) will take her budding relationship with Nate up a notch when she challenges the doctor to race her in Summer Bay's Colour Run.

However, with Chris just as keen to win her affections, she soon finds herself with some decisions to make.

Miller told TV Week: "Coming to the Bay, Kat had a plan. She wanted to do as much work as possible. Romance just wasn't in her sights.

"Kat has fun with Chris. But there is a lot of cheekiness in her relationship with Nate at this point. They enjoy each other's company and bring out the best in each other. "

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (30-03-2015)

Oh no not Chris. Stick with Nate please Kat.
    I can`t understand why Chris is still there. He has more than overstayed his welcome in my opinion. When he left to go on that cruise job - he should have stayed there.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (31-03-2015), SoapsJSK (30-03-2015)

If the reason she gave to Nate (that she wanted to start on the right foot with the local population) is correct then why would she pick Chris over Nate? Surely Nate has a higher standing in the community - both are "new" but Nate is a trusted doctor and has never behaved in any manner likely to give offence. Chris finished school (I am assuming!!) then bummed around Australia and other countries supporting himself with unskilled or semi-skilled work until he landed in Summer Bay where he stayed to be with his younger brother. His father may even have helped him financially - I cannot remember if that was stated or explored! For these reasons Nate seems to me to be the one to choose!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chartreuse For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (31-03-2015), TaintedLove (30-03-2015)

Thread Information