Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Katarina Chapman

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I don't like killing her and her unborn child, poor Ash at least he has Luc and Tori

Does Patrick return or any of Kat's family?
    It will be interesting to see if any of Kat's family are there. I remember when Kat's brother died, she took Nate to his funeral & to meet her family (that all happened off screen). Nate was going to break up with her beforehand, but when she asked him to go to the funeral with her, he didn't break it off till they came back to SB. She was angry that he let her introduce him to her 'whole family', while knowing all the time that he was about to dump her. So, will any of her 'whole family' come to the funeral? I hope so, at least her parents - we will see. The other thing, of course, is that the Chapmans have now lost both the brother & sister (Kat). I would have thought they might want her to be buried close to them/with her brother, rather than way off in SB??

As for Patrick, I think it would be highly unlikely he would return just for the funeral, but you never know. It would be up to the availability of the actor of course (Luke McKenzie), but I doubt they would bring him back just for that (& if they did, I think he probably would have been in some of the photos we have now seen of the funeral). If he doesn't return, I hope they at least mention him/say why he can't come etc.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-08-2017), Perdita (11-08-2017), tammyy2j (15-08-2017)

Home and Away's Kat Chapman couldn't look any happier after reuniting with her boyfriend Ash later this month, but it doesn't take long before things turn sour again.

Kat (Pia Miller) was recently left feeling regretful and heartbroken as her relationship with Ash came to an abrupt end, with her reluctance to accept baby Luc being the main factor to blame.

Despite that tension, Kat and Ash (George Mason) reach a surprising decision in upcoming episodes, vowing to keep seeing each other but not rush back into their previous domestic set-up.

This means Kat continuing to live at the caravan park, giving them some time and space to sort things out.

While this works out well at first, a new problem quickly arises when Kat realises that she and Ash have both been confiding in Tori Morgan about their relationship woes for weeks now.

Although Ash doesn't see anything wrong with this, Kat can't help feeling suspicious about Tori's motives for flip-flopping between them and keeping so quiet about it.

Kat is 100% correct to suspect that Tori has feelings of her own for Ash, and her concern only intensifies when she later sees them sharing a hug.

Not prepared to let this go easily, Kat confronts Ash over his unwelcome connection to Tori and urges him to stop seeing her. Will Ash agree for the sake of mending their relationship?

Ash gets confronted by Kat Chapman about his feelings for Tori in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

Home and Away airs these scenes on Monday, August 21 and Tuesday, August 22 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Digital Spy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (12-08-2017)

Spoiler Alert! Some photos from filming of the wake for Kat. It looks like an appearance by some River Boys (with Ash)........

SPOILER ALERT! Summer Bay crowd descends on dramatic beachside wake for Pia Miller's Home And Away character Kat Chapman following funeral...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...character.html

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

HarryHedgehog (15-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    Spoiler Alert! Some photos from filming of the wake for Kat. It looks like an appearance by some River Boys (with Ash)........

SPOILER ALERT! Summer Bay crowd descends on dramatic beachside wake for Pia Miller's Home And Away character Kat Chapman following funeral...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...character.html
    I thought "The River Boys" were gone once The Braxtons all left and Ash was not one

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (15-08-2017), lizann (16-08-2017), Pantherboy (15-08-2017)

Ash was supposed to have taken over control. But it seemed to never be mentioned again.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

lizann (16-08-2017), Pantherboy (15-08-2017), tammyy2j (16-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by kaz21 View Post
    Ash was supposed to have taken over control. But it seemed to never be mentioned again.
    Agreed. And just like they never mention that Ash only has one kidney now (after he donated one to Kyle a while back). I had to laugh the other day (Aust Pace) when Ash got beaten up by Zannis' thugs, & he was holding his ribs - I thought, hang on, doesn't he only have one kidney? but checking for possible damage was never mentioned at the hospital etc (also, I would have thought he would have a scar of some description, but I don't believe we have ever seen one??).

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (16-08-2017), lizann (16-08-2017), TaintedLove (11-10-2017), tammyy2j (16-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    Agreed. And just like they never mention that Ash only has one kidney now (after he donated one to Kyle a while back). I had to laugh the other day (Aust Pace) when Ash got beaten up by Zannis' thugs, & he was holding his ribs - I thought, hang on, doesn't he only have one kidney? but checking for possible damage was never mentioned at the hospital etc (also, I would have thought he would have a scar of some description, but I don't believe we have ever seen one??).
    I forgot that

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (16-08-2017), Pantherboy (17-08-2017)

Everyone's favourite Summer Bay cop is well and truly leaving the hit Channel 7 show.

While it was widely reported for months that Pia Miller who is best known for her role as Katarina Chapman on Home And Away, was leaving the show, the star has just confirmed the rumours are true.

Speaking to The Daily Telegraph, Miller, 33, confirmed her stint on the show has come to an end, but she certainly won't forget the good times.

"'It's been incredible. It's a great ground to flex my acting muscles and learn a lot about myself," she said.

When asked about what she's working on at the moment, the Chilean-born model and actress revealed, "I take it day by day and I audition for things when they come up."

And while she's definitely got the looks and the talent for international stardom, she says she has no plans to take over Tinsel Town just yet.

"I don't have my sights set on Hollywood, which is always publicised about me. It's not the case."

This article originally appeared on WHO.

newidea.com.au

So now there will be a vacancy for a hot female cop in the mould of Charlie Buckton and Kat Chapman no doubt.
    How about introducing a hot male cop for the ladies for a change H&A Producers? And if so, make him one that isn`t a baddy.
    There was one cop years ago in H&A that I really liked a lot...he was gorgeous. Nick Parish, Shanes brother. He could have arrested me anytime.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (11-10-2017), lizann (11-10-2017), tammyy2j (12-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    So now there will be a vacancy for a hot female cop in the mould of Charlie Buckton and Kat Chapman no doubt.
    How about introducing a hot male cop for the ladies for a change H&A Producers? And if so, make him one that isn`t a baddy.
    There was one cop years ago in H&A that I really liked a lot...he was gorgeous. Nick Parish, Shanes brother. He could have arrested me anytime.
    jack holden and angelo caught my eye too

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (12-10-2017), tammyy2j (12-10-2017)

Thread Information