Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EastEnders Spoilers 29th Dec 2014 - 2nd Jan 2015

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    That all sounds very explosive to me, Alan, and set to rock the Square.
    What an unexpected turn up for the books!

Two new EastEnders pictures have been released showcasing the soap's New Year's Day car crash stunt.

2015 gets off to an explosive start in tonight's hour-long episode as a runaway car comes crashing through Albert Square.

The shock storyline was first teased in EastEnders' Christmas trailer last month, but show bosses are still keeping tight-lipped about the cause of the crash, who is inside and whether they will survive.

The pictures below are behind-the-scenes shots which offer a sneak peek at the day the dramatic moment was filmed.

Behind the scenes at the EastEnders car crash
    © BBC
    Behind the scenes at the EastEnders car crash

Will the crash claim a victim?
    © BBC
    Will the crash claim a victim?

Show bosses are promising that the New Year will bring several must-see moments to Walford as Ronnie Mitchell and Charlie Cotton tie the knot, the Lucy Beale killer suspects are cut down and one character is killed off.

EastEnders airs tonight at 8.30pm on BBC One.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

owenlee4me (01-01-2015)

New EastEnders pictures show the aftermath of the devastating car crash which took place on New Year's Day.

The Walford soap's latest episode featured tense and dramatic scenes, as Ronnie Mitchell's life was left hanging in the balance after she was caught up in the terrifying incident.

While yesterday's cliffhanger saw Ronnie (Samantha Womack) show signs of improvement after flatlining, her loved ones remain on tenterhooks tonight as they wait for further news.

Ronnie's new husband Charlie, mother-in-law Yvonne, cousin Phil and sister Roxy all desperately hope for the best, but viewers will have to wait and see whether she pulls through.

Phil and Charlie wait for news on Ronnie
    © BBC
    Phil and Charlie wait for news on Ronnie

Yvonne comforts Charlie
    © BBC
    Yvonne comforts Charlie

Yvonne will also face a secret turmoil as she is the only person aware that her villainous ex-husband Nick was responsible for causing the crash as he sabotaged the car. Will the truth come out?

nick may kill yvonne to keep her quite if there is a death tonight or will emma die

Think i've missed something, Nick cut the cables of the blue Audi, (whose car was it?) was it Ronnie's car? is so, then surely his son Charlie would be in the car, if it was'nt Ronnies car, how did Nick know which car to sabotage, if he is stuck in the house (yea i know he's creeped about outside) how could he possibly know which car cables to cut?? I well puzzled in this, please help me out!!

Quote Originally Posted by owenlee4me View Post
    Think i've missed something, Nick cut the cables of the blue Audi, (whose car was it?) was it Ronnie's car? is so, then surely his son Charlie would be in the car, if it was'nt Ronnies car, how did Nick know which car to sabotage, if he is stuck in the house (yea i know he's creeped about outside) how could he possibly know which car cables to cut?? I well puzzled in this, please help me out!!
    The answer is easy. This is Eastenders. That's all you need to know!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-01-2015), Glen1 (03-01-2015)

The answer is easy. This is Eastenders. That's all you need to know!
    Good answer!

Although I can't remember it being explicitly stated, I thought the car was Roxy's since she was driving. The wedding preparations would have been discussed at length in the Cotton house, which explains how Nick knew which car Ronnie would be travelling in.

Going by the look on his face when Yvonne told him Charlie was in the car too, I presume he was too stupid to realise his son would likely be travelling in the same car as Ronnie after the wedding.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 03-01-2015 at 15:03.

Bit of a mix up

Aye good answer but does EE think we're daft enough not to wonder???
    And what human would be as stupid to do something so serious when their son was marrying the intended victim.
    I too thought it was Roxy's car when Alex chucked the keys over, which makes the crime even more seriously stupid, as anyone could have driven it, and (Oh i'm getting vexed now) if Nick knew it was going be the "wedding" vechicle then of course the "Groom" would be in ----- his son!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    EE this is a total load of b*II*cks, but i Still love the show

You have the same love/hate relationship with the show that I think we all have. Infuriating at times but can't bear to miss it.

Especially the explosive episodes that rock the Square and send shockwaves through the inhabitants whose lives will never be the same again!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-01-2015), Glen1 (03-01-2015)

You have the same love/hate relationship with the show that I think we all have. Infuriating at times but can't bear to miss it.

Especially the explosive episodes that rock the Square and send shockwaves through the inhabitants whose lives will never be the same again!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-01-2015)

Thread Information