Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 8th - 10th December 2014

Exclamation Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 8th - 10th December 2014

Monday

Maddy breaks down after finding out the consequences of chemotherapy.
    There's trouble in paradise for Hannah and Andy.
    Ash struggles to find direction after failing to find his sister.
    Neive is making ominous phone calls about her plan for Phoebe's launch

Tuesday

Ricky and Brax learn the sex of the baby!
    Oscar stands by Maddy as she has surgery to protect her fertility.
    Spencer is less than impressed when Chris turns up in the Bay to check on him.

Wednesday

As Kyle organises a group of Summer Bay residents to come and support Phoebe's launch, Neive drugs Phoebe and leaves her with her assistant.
    Maddy runs away from Summer Bay before her first chemotherapy session.
    A hysterical Sophie causes a multi-vehicle accident. Who will survive?

Season Finale
    Last edited by Perdita; 24-11-2014 at 05:10.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

loubooboo (27-11-2014), lyndapym (11-01-2015), Pantherboy (24-11-2014), SoapsJSK (24-11-2014), TaintedLove (26-11-2014)

Trouble for Andy and Hannah...Hope they split up for good and Nate ends up with Hannah...and of course they get rid of Andy...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SoapsJSK For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (25-11-2014)

Agree with your comments SoapsJSK (if you haven't already & get the chance, please check out my comments about Hannah & Andy on the spoilers for Dec 1-4 thread). I don't believe Hannah will end up with Nate, as I still think unfortunately the writers want her & Andy to end up together (& will expect the viewers to forget everything Andy has done, as time passes). I am guessing that the "trouble" the spoilers refer to is Neive hitting on Andy - but i wouldn't think it will be enough to split them for good (although we can only hope, right!!).
    If Andy really is a " changed" person, will he be honest with Hannah & tell her what he did to Jake? - I am thinking not!!

Agree with your comments SoapsJSK (if you haven't already & get the chance, please check out my comments about Hannah & Andy on the spoilers for Dec 1-4 thread). I don't believe Hannah will end up with Nate, as I still think unfortunately the writers want her & Andy to end up together (& will expect the viewers to forget everything Andy has done, as time passes). I am guessing that the "trouble" the spoilers refer to is Neive hitting on Andy - but i wouldn't think it will be enough to split them for good (although we can only hope, right!!).
    If Andy really is a " changed" person, will he be honest with Hannah & tell her what he did to Jake? - I am thinking not!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

SoapsJSK (25-11-2014)

Thanks Pantherboy...that is a shame to know and I read somewhere that they are trying to make them the next Heath and Bianca...personally and looking at many peoples comments on Facebook I don't think Andy and Hannah are liked and she is more suited and liked by people when she is paired with Nate...
    I will check your comments out and am also not that keen on watching it with great interest now with Andy, Ash, josh to me who are dull characters...hope this changes in future....

Thanks Pantherboy...that is a shame to know and I read somewhere that they are trying to make them the next Heath and Bianca...personally and looking at many peoples comments on Facebook I don't think Andy and Hannah are liked and she is more suited and liked by people when she is paired with Nate...
    I will check your comments out and am also not that keen on watching it with great interest now with Andy, Ash, josh to me who are dull characters...hope this changes in future....

nate works best with ricky and hannah with zac, brax treats ricky very badly

andy belongs bottom of the ocean with anchor attached to his head

nate works best with ricky and hannah with zac, brax treats ricky very badly

andy belongs bottom of the ocean with anchor attached to his head

I want to know who is involved in the car crash in home and away for 2014 ??

Quote Originally Posted by lianaheron22 View Post
    I want to know who is involved in the car crash in home and away for 2014 ??
    Earlier this year there were pics of Brax being involved, and wasn't sure if he`d pull through. He probably will.
    In that pic there was a a scene of Rickly looking heavily pregnant and she was crying. I can`t remember who else was in the pic.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

lyndapym (11-01-2015), Pantherboy (28-11-2014)

Thread Information