Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 8th - 10th December 2014

Last edited by Perdita; 03-12-2014 at 12:34.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (03-12-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    Sorry guys I don't know why my posts keep getting put up twice! I must be doing something wrong!
    I don't believe Ricky loses the baby (from what I have seen written elsewhere).
    If you use the Go Advanced option when you post, I find it does not double post. I find that replying with quote double posts most of the time.
    Last edited by Perdita; 03-12-2014 at 12:34.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (03-12-2014)

Home and Away producer Lucy Addario has discussed the repercussions of the bus crash, adding that a number of Summer Bay residents' lives will hang in the balance

The dramatic scenes aired in Australia this week as several characters got caught up in the accident while on their way into the city to watch Kyle Braxton's girlfriend Phoebe play at a gig.

Kyle, Hannah Wilson, Denny Miller, Evie MacGuire, Sasha Bezmel, Leah Patterson-Baker and pregnant Ricky Sharpe are all involved in the incident, which was part of the show's series finale.

Speaking about the implications of the crash in the New Year, Addario told the Courier Mail: "When we return, the bus crash rescue operation will be under way and a number of Summer Bay residents' lives will hang in the balance.

"What I can reveal is that someone will fall into a deep coma and may never wake up and some injuries will be so severe they will affect lives forever.

"One thing is for sure, relationships will change from this disaster."

Although the aftermath of the bus tragedy will be central to storylines next year, Addario also revealed that a new character will be introduced.

She said: "Expect a new face - Pia Miller - who will star as Katarina Chapman. It's initially unclear why she has come to Summer Bay and like many other arrivals before her, there is a darker story behind her.

"She will definitely turn some heads and there is sure to be some romance."

Smile

Thanks for that Perdita. Saw the triple episode finale here on Wed night. I believe now that none of the main characters will die in the crash (maybe the bus driver will die!). The severity of the injuries of those on board the bus & the effects on their lives will be interesting to follow when the show returns. My guess is that Leah will be the one who ends up in a coma, as Ada (who plays Leah) was on leave from the show for a little while before & then for a while after the very sad still birth of her baby boy.

I joined this forum in the middle of this year & have thoroughly enjoyed reading everyone's comments, thoughts & opinions. Keep up the good work, & Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to everyone!!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Nell532 (13-12-2014), Perdita (12-12-2014), SoapsJSK (21-01-2015)

Thank you Pantherboy, glad you enjoy this forum and Happy Christmas and Happy New Year to you too

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (13-12-2014)

I just saw the season finale of H&A and all I can say is.....holy cow!!! The finale was even better than last years bomb in the hospital.
    My heart is still beating fast!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (14-12-2014)

Thread Information