Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ITV 60th to air a live Corrie

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    "Steve and Michelle will be at the heart of things with a really beautiful love story...
    Oh dear...

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Oh dear...
    and they wonder why ratings are slipping!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to maidmarian For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-03-2015)

Dupl
    Last edited by maidmarian; 15-03-2015 at 12:30.

Having said that ... maybe they are also considering actor's wishes ... time off for maternity/paternity leave, ordinary leave requested a long time ago, indications that an actor wishes to leave .... so much can happen in 6 months ..
    Good point. I hadn't considered that. Hopefully we'll hear a bit more about it in the next month or two, though it'll be nice if there are some surprises left for the live episode too.

Oh dear...
    Haha I don't mind Steve and Michelle. Though I did prefer him with Becky. Anyone think the Platts will have a big storyline climaxing in the live episode? They have a lot going on right now story wise, and they are one of the strongest and oldest family units left on the Street so it'll only feel right that they are heavily involved in the anniversary celebrations.

I've read that they are starting to think how to write out Deirdre after Anne Kirkbride's sad passing, though I can't see that being part of the live episode at all as that would put a lot of strain on the actors involved.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DaVeyWaVey For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-03-2015)

Having said that ... maybe they are also considering actor's wishes ... time off for maternity/paternity leave, ordinary leave requested a long time ago, indications that an actor wishes to leave .... so much can happen in 6 months ..
    Good point. I hadn't considered that. Hopefully we'll hear a bit more about it in the next month or two, though it'll be nice if there are some surprises left for the live episode too.

Oh dear...
    Haha I don't mind Steve and Michelle. Though I did prefer him with Becky. Anyone think the Platts will have a big storyline climaxing in the live episode? They have a lot going on right now story wise, and they are one of the strongest and oldest family units left on the Street so it'll only feel right that they are heavily involved in the anniversary celebrations.

I've read that they are starting to think how to write out Deirdre after Anne Kirkbride's sad passing, though I can't see that being part of the live episode at all as that would put a lot of strain on the actors involved.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DaVeyWaVey For This Useful Post:

Perdita (15-03-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    Anyone think the Platts will have a big storyline climaxing in the live episode? They have a lot going on right now story wise, and they are one of the strongest and oldest family units left on the Street so it'll only feel right that they are heavily involved in the anniversary celebrations.
    Let's hope the Platts are heavily involved as they're the most consistently entertaining family in Corrie. I'd also like Sally and Tim to have a big storyline.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

DaVeyWaVey (15-03-2015), parkerman (15-03-2015), Perdita (15-03-2015)

Coronation Street's producer Stuart Blackburn has revealed more details of the show's next live episode, promising that it will centre around "one life-changing story".

Corrie will go live again this September in a special broadcast to help mark 60 years of ITV. It will be the first live episode to be produced from the soap's new base at MediaCityUK.

Story details for the special have now been finalised and producers are keen to set it apart from the last live broadcast, which focused on the aftermath of the Street's tram crash disaster.

Blackburn told Soaplife: "Plans for the live episode are going really well. The important thing for me is that the central character in the episode is the Street itself and the community.

"It will have a different feel from the last live episode. It will feature one life-changing story, and there'll be real danger and excitement."

Show bosses are still keeping tight-lipped about which characters will feature heavily in the episode, although it has been confirmed that the broadcast will include the exits of Weatherfield couple Lloyd Mullaney and Andrea Beckett.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-05-2015), parkerman (19-05-2015), tammyy2j (19-05-2015)

Andrea leaving. So there will be some good news in the live episode.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-05-2015), maidmarian (19-05-2015), TaintedLove (19-05-2015), tammyy2j (19-05-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Andrea leaving. So there will be some good news in the live episode.
    I used to like Andrea when she first appeared. But her constant grinning got so annoying. Now I can`t wait to see the back of her.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-05-2015), maidmarian (19-05-2015), parkerman (19-05-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    I used to like Andrea when she first appeared. But her constant grinning got so annoying. Now I can`t wait to see the back of her.
    Pity her job wasnt as skating instructor-
    would havr been good at that!!

I agree TL- I was hoping for better!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to maidmarian For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (19-05-2015)

Thread Information