Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jane Beale (Laurie Brett)

i personely think that they are ruining janes charector,from loving partner to vamp as quick as you can say mitchell,totaly a case of here we go again

eww! they really don't suit!
    what does she find attractive in them both!
    lol moving from one bro to another

Isn't the lady who played Yvonne Atkins in Bad Girls coming into EE as Jane's sister and she hooks up with Phil? I heard this rumour for a while. I don't like the idea or Phil and Jane having an affair.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    Isn't the lady who played Yvonne Atkins in Bad Girls coming into EE as Jane's sister and she hooks up with Phil? I heard this rumour for a while. I don't like the idea or Phil and Jane having an affair.
    Oooh i haven't heard about this rumour, it would be good to see Jane's sister arrive in the Square though and maybe hook up with Phil, it could also add a new dimension to Jane's character, if her sister comes into the show.

And i think that the actress who played Yvonne in Bad Girls (forgotten her real name) would be fantastic for the role, i could imagine her playing a part in Eastenders.

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    Oooh i haven't heard about this rumour, it would be good to see Jane's sister arrive in the Square though and maybe hook up with Phil, it could also add a new dimension to Jane's character, if her sister comes into the show.

And i think that the actress who played Yvonne in Bad Girls (forgotten her real name) would be fantastic for the role, i could imagine her playing a part in Eastenders.
    I agrees i think it would be great to see her in the show, i loved her in bad girls and it would be nice for Phil to find someone.

This had better be another Tabloid Rumour. If not then Eastenders is definitely Repetitive with crap scripts.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

oh yes jane's sister comes into it so i bet it is her and not jane who gets off with sexy phil
    Last edited by crazygirl; 21-06-2006 at 20:46.

Does Phil get with Tanya Branning?

Does Phil get with Tanya Branning?
    Isn't Tanya in a relationship with Bradley's dad Max though??

Enders Jane's tough Beale

THE joke's on Jane Beale in EastEnders this week.
    Easy-going Jane (Laurie Brett) has her work cut out for her when she tries her stand up material at The Vic's comedy night.

Jane, who is married to moany Ian Beale (Adam Woodyatt), finds her home crowd very hard to please and her set doesn't go as she's planned.

The wannabe comedienne, who was given a wad of cash to get a new frock from Ian, gets off to a shaky start in the pub with Heather bellowing that she's heard better jokes at a funeral.

Luckily, things get a bit better when Jane drops in some jokes about hubby Ian and his performance in bed.

Watch Jane's comic turn Tuesday November 4, 7.30pm, BBC One.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

matt1378 (31-10-2008)

Thread Information