Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jane Beale (Laurie Brett)

Jane eyes up another Mitchell bruv

Jane Collins, EastEnders’ stoic butterer of bread rolls, is set to have her Phil of the Mitchell brothers. Just a few short weeks ago, Jane was whipping off her blouse and pulling Grant into a half-nelson at every opportunity - but now the cockney caff queen is set to get up close and personal with Phil in a top-secret storyline.

On-set insiders say the pair have been busy shooting scenes together, although BBC bosses are trying to keep the details hush-hush. A mole told the Daily Star: "An affair may just be too predictable. Jane and Phil may be growing closer for other, more important reasons."

So, the big question is, will Jane abandon her J-cloths and settle for a life polishing Phil’s head? Or will Ian uncover her deceit and force her to seek fulfilment in a new range of microwaveable saveloys? Ooh, we can hardly stand the suspense.

Source: Daily Star

Ewww I hope not, I don't think them two would suit!!

Me neither, its like another grant/phil/sharon storyline isn't it.

Looks like it's definite that Jane and Ian split up then. Yay, it's about time Ian learned how selfish he is being in order to drive her to that. Shouldn't this be in spoilers?

Maybe Jane is pregnant with Grants baby, but ian only finds out about the affair and jane goes to phil for help hence them becoming closer.

Ooo, seems highly likely. Maybe she'd have a miscarriage and because she'd always wanted kids, be extremely upset about it, generally more than others following a miscarriage, and be confused, which could be why they get up close and personal.

I think Jane and Phil will become closer to each other for other reasons, maybe because of family reasons like Ben. I can't see Jane and Phil having an affair together!

I put this in the rumour mill instead of the spoilers as you cant always trust the daily star.

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    I think Jane and Phil will become closer to each other for other reasons, maybe because of family reasons like Ben. I can't see Jane and Phil having an affair together!
    i agree. i can't see jane and phil having the passion and chemistry that her and grant had. i hope it doesn't happen as it's just ee going back on old storylines. they should think up new ones or give up altogether.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I find the whole Jane and Phil story line disgusting, I certainly hope it does not happen, Jane and Grant had a certain chemistry, but I just do not see it happening with Phil,, lets hope all of this is JUST A RUMOUR ..

Thread Information