Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harold and Madge Bishop

he was to live in terese's retirement home

DS article:

Neighbours to reintroduce more classic characters after Harold announcement.
    Some older faces ?still have so much to offer?.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...aracters-2024/

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (11-04-2024)

So where will HAROLD live? The retirement home isnt finished. Guess its straight to the KENNEDYs!

DS article:

Neighbours legend Ian Smith confirms return date
    ?See ya!?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...h-return-date/

Neighbours legend Ian Smith has confirmed when his return to Erinsborough will air, with viewers not having too long to wait.

In a new video discussing his permanent return to the soap, Smith revealed that his fan-favourite character Harold Bishop will be back on Ramsay Street from May 28.

"I?m back on May 28th, not only back in the show but also in the first part of the show where everyone is running around to music and singing and everything," he said.

"Well, I run around and I sing, and I?m gonna be in that too. Will you be my friend? See ya!"

Elsewhere in the video, Smith said he "couldn?t be happier" about returning, adding: "I was retired and don?t get me wrong, I enjoyed retirement ? don?t tell anyone but I?m 85 years old.

"You need youngsters around you to keep you young, and we?ve got the best bunch of youngsters, they?re fun and they?re good."

The actor?s return was officially confirmed by the soap earlier this month, with its official Twitter/X account writing: "After 15 years of living away, the legendary Harold Bishop is returning to Erinsborough. We are thrilled to welcome Ian Smith back to the show and the opening titles, where he belongs."

Smith initially played Harold between 1987 and 1991, before returning for another stint in 1996 until 2009.

He has also made guest appearances over the years, including in 2022 and the first few episodes of Amazon Freevee?s revival. Now, however, it looks like he?s back for good.

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

Thread Information