Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Harry Thompson (Parry Glasspool)

* Hollyoaks plans a homeless plot for Ste and Harry *
    One of Hollyoaks' most popular couples are about to hit the streets.
    A new video on the show's Twitter account confirms that Ste Hay (Kieron Richardson) and Harry Thompson (Parry Glasspool) are to become homeless.
    Seeds for the storyline are planted this week when they get kicked out by Ste's family, the Lomaxes, after Cameron Campbell frames Ste for drug dealing. It will be the first major storyline for the couple since their reunion.
    "As you can probably tell from this get-up, things are going to get pretty tough for 'Starry' soon," Richardson explained, before Glasspool added, "We are homeless. Things are not all peachy in Parry-dise".
    Richardson remains hopeful that the situation will be shortlived, though: "We can normally get through things quite well because we're strong in our relationship, and I'm sure someone's going to feel sorry for us."

james offers harry money to have some fun with him, indecent proposal

is he really worth 10k for one night

Hollyoaks star Parry Glasspool has been suspended from the show, Digital Spy can confirm.

The actor, who plays Harry Thompson on the Channel 4 soap, will be absent from filming for two weeks as punishment for a controversial Instagram video which appeared to make fun of domestic violence.

Parry has also received a substantial fine from Hollyoaks, which is being donated to a domestic violence charity.

In a statement released today, Parry commented: "I want to say sorry to anyone I have upset or offended. My friends would know that I would never condone domestic violence in any way and I am mortified that people would think that about me.

"My post, made a few months ago, was intended to be a funny take on other videos that I had seen shared on social media but on reflection was not appropriate for my followers.

"It wasn't meant to be sinister but I can see why it was viewed as such. I will be taking a break from social media."

More to follow...

Digital Spy

did he really amy

is he dead?

Thread Information