Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Harry Thompson (Parry Glasspool)

Tony to get a SON!

hi guys, i waas reading inside soap magazine earlier today and it all but confirmed that three of tony's ex's turn up at a party for him and one anounces that she has his child...from 8 years ago. the three ex's include:
    • Izzy Cornwall
    • Julie Matthews
    • Tessie

the article reads

Girls Allowed
    the past is going to catch up with tony hutchinso at the end of this month, when three of his ex's return to chester! izzy cornwall, julie matthews and tessie arrive back in town to help their former flame celebrate his 30th birthday, having been secretly invited by the chef's sister-in-law, tina rielly. and one of the trio will drop a bombshell that'll leave tony and his current love, jacqui mcqueen, realing. "this revelation is life-changing" reveals our source, "i't'll rock tony and jacqui's relationship to it's very foundations. whether they stay together remains to be seen..."
    (the bove article can be seen on page 14 in inside soap)

also in the book it asks:
    who's speechless to discover he has an 8-year-old son? - this can be seen on page 94 of inside soap

let me know what you all think...surely it's not just me that thinks this is what it means!
    Last edited by yummy_mummy; 17-10-2007 at 21:58.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yummy_mummy For This Useful Post:

sam23 (18-10-2007), tammyy2j (19-10-2007)

hmm well this could be very interesting and I didnt watch hollyaoks 8 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by yummy_mummy View Post
    hi guys, i waas reading inside soap magazine earlier today and it all but confirmed that three of tony's ex's turn up at a party for him and one anounces that she has his child...from 8 years ago. the three ex's include:
    • Izzy Cornwall
    • Julie Matthews
    • Tessie

the article reads

Girls Allowed
    the past is going to catch up with tony hutchinso at the end of this month, when three of his ex's return to chester! izzy cornwall, julie matthews and tessie arrive back in town to help their former flame celebrate his 30th birthday, having been secretly invited by the chef's sister-in-law, tina rielly. and one of the trio will drop a bombshell that'll leave tony and his current love, jacqui mcqueen, realing. "this revelation is life-changing" reveals our source, "i't'll rock tony and jacqui's relationship to it's very foundations. whether they stay together remains to be seen..."
    (the bove article can be seen on page 14 in inside soap)

also in the book it asks:
    who's speechless to discover he has an 8-year-old son? - this can be seen on page 94 of inside soap

let me know what you all think...surely it's not just me that thinks this is what it means!
    i have read this too and i also came to the same conclusion as you, i also heard this from somewhere else..though i don't remember where! maybe there is some truth in it afterall!
    #1 Eastender

Which one was Tessie. I remember his going out with Izzy and he Julie, there was also Lucy (Kurt Benson's sister) and Carole (Two pint's of Lager & a packet of crisps).

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'Brien View Post
    Which one was Tessie. I remember his going out with Izzy and he Julie, there was also Lucy (Kurt Benson's sister) and Carole (Two pint's of Lager & a packet of crisps).
    i think that she is the one he was going out with when hollyoaks first started but don't quote me on that...or you can if you like, i'm not bothered lol
    #1 Eastender

I have no idea who any of them are But still, Tony has a son?! This storyline looks like it could be good
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Eastender View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'Brien View Post
    i think that she is the one he was going out with when hollyoaks first started but don't quote me on that...or you can if you like, i'm not bothered lol
    wasnt it julie who he was seeing when it first started??? dont have a clue who tessie is

Julie was one of Tony's first girlfriends in the show there was also darren's sister can't remember her name but she was married to Kurt and went out with Lewis. Our Tony has been quiet the little casavona over the years, but Tessie doesn't ring any bells we will just have to wait until she appears on screen to see if we remember her.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Wink

this is great...perfect storyline
    it probably has something ot do with jackie and tony wanting a child
    sounds good!

i hope its Julie. They were really funny together, i remember the jilted wedding was one of the best episodes i have ever seen.

Thread Information