Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Tyler Brennan

I keep wondering if they will turn the spa back on and discover an electrical fault or something to prove his innocence

Quote Originally Posted by vampted View Post
    I keep wondering if they will turn the spa back on and discover an electrical fault or something to prove his innocence
    With forensic science these days you would think they would know exactly how he died. But it's Neighbours so anything is possible. Would be nice if he were cleared though

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (02-03-2018), Pantherboy (02-03-2018), tammyy2j (03-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by indigodance View Post
    I don't think he did .... I am hoping once Paige has gone so he can stop sulking .... his police training might kick in to hunt down some new clues. Tyler could do the odd Skype shot like Callum does .... not a big deal.

But I can't believe what an airhead piper turned into ... and she still won't accept her part to play in the destructive influence she had on the relationship.

I don't think Tyler would have dumped her if she had shown some inner strength to stand by him and wait rather than her usual tactic to run away (How many times have we revisited this story with what ever boyfriend she has).
    I think Tyler only dumped her to get her to move on. Their relationship was steady and fine until Hamish turned up.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (02-03-2018), Pantherboy (02-03-2018)

Not a spoiler, but for any Travis Burns/Tyler fans.

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours star Travis Burns and Felix Mallard team up for short film after show exits

Worlds away from Ramsay Street.

Neighbours star Travis Burns may have left Tyler behind, but he's been sharing one of his post-soap projects with his fans on Twitter.

Travis, who played Tyler Brennan, teamed up with his co-star Felix Mallard – who plays Ben – for the short film, titled "Money Is Just a Barbell"...................

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neig...rd-short-film/

How was Paige on Tyler's visitor list, is all his exs

can we expect a surprise small scene of his release and final goodbye for a fresh start with his mother, he could have already pre filmed before he left

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Anne N (29-09-2018), kaz21 (29-09-2018), Pantherboy (29-09-2018), tammyy2j (02-10-2018)

DigitalSpy article:

Neighbours kicks off new Tyler Brennan story as his family await his release from jail
    But will everyone be happy to see him?

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neig...-return-story/

Neighbours revisits Tyler Brennan's storyline next week as his family anxiously await his inevitable release from prison.

Tyler (Travis Burns) has spent the past few months in jail after being blamed for the murder of his father Hamish Roche, but viewers know that Cassius Grady is the real culprit.

Fortunately, next week's episodes see Cassius (Joe Davidson) finally caught out after his girlfriend Piper Willis helps to get him arrested.

Piper (Mavournee Hazel) also convinces Cassius to make a full confession to his crimes, pointing out that it's his big chance to prove he's the good person he claims to be.

In the aftermath, Tyler's brothers Mark (Scott McGregor) and Aaron (Matt Wilson) are full of hope that he'll be released and brought back to Erinsborough soon.

With a miscarriage of justice confirmed, it's surely only a matter of time before Tyler's prison ordeal comes to an end – although there's a mixed response as everyone waits for him to come back.

While Mark and Aaron can't wait for Tyler to be back home where he belongs, Chloe is nervous about seeing him again after so many years apart.

Piper also feels some trepidation, aware that everything is about to change massively again. How long will it take for Tyler to be released?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, October 8 and Tuesday, October 9 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (01-10-2018)

Could they kill Tyler off screen? It would be massive if they did that just before he gets released

Would be too much to kill off Tyler. If he's not coming back it's likely he'll decide to stay with his Mum

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (02-10-2018), tammyy2j (02-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    Would be too much to kill off Tyler. If he's not coming back it's likely he'll decide to stay with his Mum
    But herein lies the problem...Piper. Unless she has actually moved on from him there is no way she wouldn't be with him. So she must move on from him?

I am going to love the fallout of this. Curious to see where this goes. I am excited

Thread Information