Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyler Brennan

Quote Originally Posted by ILTPandN View Post
    I wonder if Amy and Jimmy move in with Paul if Daniel moves out?

Would Daniel moving in make any difference as to whether or not Paige moves in? I don't suppose Daniel would be sharing Mark's room....which I guess Paige would do if she moved in.
    Paige mentions to Tyler that Mark is looking for another housemate to help pay rent.

Tyler finds out that Mark is going to ask Paige to move in, so he lies to Paige and tell her that Mark is not serious about her and not to get her hopes up with him. He then comes up with the plan for Daniel to move in.

I posted a few months ago that hopefully Mark would go easier on Tyler when he found out about Russell's abuse. Now I've seen those scenes I'm sure that'll be the case, but I'm a bit disappointed he didn't apologise for being so hard on Tyler. Mark told Aaron how guilty he felt about it, but I'd have liked a scene where Mark apologised personally to Tyler for treating him so severely.

I don't think I've missed any scenes.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 29-09-2015 at 00:51.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

badirene (29-09-2015), binky321 (29-09-2015), ILTPandN (29-09-2015)

I agree I think that was what was missing from the abuse reveal Mark admitted he judged him harshly even to Paige but we didn't see him say it to Tyler

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to binky321 For This Useful Post:

badirene (29-09-2015), Dazzle (29-09-2015), ILTPandN (29-09-2015)

Behind the scenes of the fire

​Neighbours mechanic Tyler Brennan has left the criminal world well and truly behind him - but it won't be for long if Travis Burns gets his wish.

The popular actor has admitted that he wants Tyler to turn bad again, mirroring the early storylines which saw him involved in an illegal car ring.

"Because I haven't been so busy, I've been like: 'What would Tyler want to get involved in?' and I thought back to when I first got here and I was a bad boy," Burns told Couchtime.

"Now half way through, a year later, I'm a little bit of a softy - a warm-hearted guy. I want to see him get bad again. Let him do bad stuff! Send him to jail!"

Tyler's upcoming storylines will see him get involved in the ongoing mystery over the identity of newcomer 'John Doe', who's played by former Home and Away​ actor Andrew Morley.

He'll also once again be dealing with Piper Willis's crush on him, but whether she has any hope of bagging the older guy remains to be seen.

Burns added: "There's a lot coming up with me, Paige and John Doe. We try and figure out who he is and where he came from. It's quite an interesting storyline there.

"And for Piper, we'll have to see what Tyler decides!"

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neig...urn-bad-again/
    Last edited by eni294; 18-04-2016 at 11:02.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-04-2016), Pantherboy (18-04-2016), Summer8 (19-04-2016)

http://www.snappytv.com/tc/1744766/824947

You can watch Travis with the above link. Enjoy!

Tyler reveals that he may have caused the Lassiters blast.
    Framed for the deadly Lassiters explosion, Paul has been desperate to clear his name. The once powerful business mogul is out on bail but keen to find out who really tampered with the boiler.
    Having had evidence planted in his briefcase and the woman he asked to cause trouble at Lassiters refusing to testify, Paul (Stefan Dennis) has little hope of proving his innocence. As if that’s not dire enough, one wrong move is about to make things go from bad to worse.
    That is, until another Ramsay Street local reveals they might have had something to do with the disaster. Tyler (Travis Burns) has been trying to avoid Piper’s (Mavournee Hazel) since Josh’s (Harley Bonner) death in the explosion, believing himself to be responsible
    When Piper reaches out to her former crush for driving lessons he says no but feeling bad about letting her down he agrees to attend Imogen (Ariel Kaplan) and Daniel’s (Tim Phillipps) wedding with her.
    Piper becomes emotional during the speeches at the wedding and turns to Tyler for some comfort but he once again rejects her. Frustrated and hurt by his behaviour, Piper confronts him only to hear the surprising revelation that he thinks Josh’s death is his fault.
    Piper is heartbroken by Tyler’s revelation and Mark (Scott McGregor) is disappointed his brother didn’t come forward earlier but starts investigating. While Tyler’s loved onees are shocked by his news, the confession is a source of hope for Paul. He is once again shattered when Tyler is cleared of any wrongdoing. However Paul’s newly arrived niece Madison (Sarah Ellen) encourages Paul not to give up and he continues his search.
    That is, until Julie takes out her grief over Tom’s possible death on Paul. As she lashes out at him he tries to remind her there may be other suspects involved and tries to comfort her by gently putting his arm on her shoulder.
    Disgusted by this, Julie reports Paul for harrassment and Paul’s bail conditions are tightened. He is forced to wear an ankle tracker and stay within the motel’s grounds, which hampers his efforts to investigate.
    Mark makes it clear that the investigation is strictly police business but when he leaves his police notebook lying around at the motel during his visit with Steph (Carla Bonner) Paul takes the chance to search for a clue. What does he find out?

TV Soap

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

binky321 (21-04-2016), Dazzle (21-04-2016), Pantherboy (22-04-2016), Summer8 (23-04-2016), Vikki (21-04-2016)

Question

Who does think that Tyler Brennan caused/is responible for the explosion?*

If you think Tyler is responsible for the explosion please use the 'thanks' option to give your vote!

Eni

Can you set up a new thread with a poll instead? People can vote and comment on it.. I can merge this with the already open one (you can only have a poll with new thread).. let me know when it is done..

thanks
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Eni

Can you set up a new thread with a poll instead? People can vote and comment on it.. I can merge this with the already open one (you can only have a poll with new thread).. let me know when it is done..

thanks
    Hi Siobhan,

To be fair I sent you a few emails asking for help with opening a thread with a poll. Your first reply was that you did not remember how to do it. Then when I asked again you gave me some info and I replied that it does not work. Then again you gave me the same instructions with the same outcome.

I would be happy to do it properly. But it does not seem I am able to do it.

Thread Information