Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyler Brennan

Exclamation Tyler Brennan

Neighbours has revealed the actor due to play Mark Brennan's younger brother.

Travis Burns will play Mark's (Scott McGregor) brother Tyler and is due to debut on Australian screens in February.

Scott McGregor and Travis Burns
    © FremantleMedia

23-year-old Burns is from Bacchus Marsh, Victoria and has already kick-started an acting and modelling career.

Neighbours marks his first Australian television role, after appearing in The CW series SAF3 last year.

Burns said that the name of his character is coincidentally the name of his six-year-old nephew, saying: "It felt like an omen when I was told the name of the character and my nephew is convinced the role is based on him."

In an interview with Digital Spy in June, McGregor admitted that it would be good to meet some of Mark's family.

"I think it'd be really nice if we could meet some members of his family in the future," he explained. "Maybe it's something I'll speak to the writers about."

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (03-11-2014), Dazzle (03-11-2014), lizann (03-11-2014), TaintedLove (03-11-2014), tammyy2j (03-11-2014)

i see the hot sexy resemblance

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

anna..xo (04-11-2014), Dazzle (04-11-2014), tammyy2j (04-11-2014)

Could he be a new love interest for Imogen?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Could he be a new love interest for Imogen?
    Imogen and Daniel share a kiss, so wouldn't surprise me if Daniel & Amber split up and Daniel and Imogen get together. Tyler is more Paige's age than Imogen's.

He reminds me of Mason... he could be a love interest for Imogen... ? Or, when Imogen and Daniel share the kiss, maybe for Amber? Interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by lellygurl View Post
    He reminds me of Mason... he could be a love interest for Imogen... ? Or, when Imogen and Daniel share the kiss, maybe for Amber? Interesting!
    Looks like Tyler will be a new love interest for Paige.

Jenna Rosenow works better on her own when her character isn't paired with anymore.

think Daniel & Imogen will end up getting together. Amber will obviously find out about Daniel & Imogen's kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981 View Post
    Looks like Tyler will be a new love interest for Paige.

Jenna Rosenow works better on her own when her character isn't paired with anymore.

think Daniel & Imogen will end up getting together. Amber will obviously find out about Daniel & Imogen's kiss.
    I can't see Paige and Tyler together. Mark's brother?! I suppose they could meet not knowing until later.

I still like Amber and Daniel together.

Neighbours producer Jason Herbison has hinted that the soap will see new characters from the Brennan family in 2015.

He spoke about the forthcoming addition of Tyler Brennan and also suggested that new characters could join him next year.

© FremantleMedia
    Scott McGregor and Travis Burns play on-screen brothers Mark and Tyler Brennan

Speaking to Soap Extra, Herbison discussed Tyler's upcoming introduction, saying: "Tyler Brennan will make his first appearance this year.

"He's a bit of a bad boy and he comes to Erinsborough to reconnect with [his brother] Mark."

He added: "He soon lands in a lot of trouble, which will put him at odds with his brother."

Herbison then hinted that more Brennan family members will be joining the show.

Scott McGregor as Mark Brennan, James Mason as Chris Pappas & Meyne Wyatt as Nate Kinski in new Neighbours titles
    © FremantleMedia Ltd
    Travis Burns as Tyler Brennan in new Neighbours titles

"Possibly, later on in the year, we're looking to bring in other members of the Brennan family. It's going to be a big year for them!"

Neighbours star Ariel Kaplan recently discussed her romance with co-star Harley Bonner for the first time.

Neighbours will return to screens on January 5, 2015.

Neighbours newcomer Tyler Brennan will arrive on Ramsay Street later this month and immediately make his presence known.

As previously announced, Tyler - played by Travis Burns - is the younger brother of Mark Brennan (Scott McGregor) and will arrive in Erinsborough looking for his sibling.

Tyler doesn't initially make the best impression on his new neighbours after an attempt to help Imogen Willis (Ariel Kaplan) lands him in trouble with the police.

After facing fresh heartbreak over Amber's decision to reunite with Daniel, Imogen vows to be more free-spirited and heads out to a toga party.

As the night goes on, Imogen gets progressively drunk and after all her friends leave, she is left passed out on the floor.

Waking up the next day, a disorientated Imogen meets Tyler, who is keen to help her get home safely. Barefoot and hungover, it is clear Imogen is in no fit state to walk home and so Tyler lifts her up and puts her on his motorbike.

Tyler picks Imogen up.
    © Channel 5
    Tyler picks Imogen up.

Tyler carries Imogen home
    © Channel 5
    Tyler carries Imogen home

Arriving back at her house, Imogen falls off the bike, hitting her head in the process. Imogen is then left to face the music as her father Brad and brother Josh question her whereabouts all night and also the bruise on her head.

The finger is quickly pointed at the 'stranger' who brought Imogen home on a motorbike, as a concerned Brad, Josh and Daniel are suspicious that he may have taken advantage of Imogen when she was drunk.

Although Imogen assures them otherwise, Daniel and Paige can't help but confront Tyler when they see him later. As the fight gets out of hand, they all end up in police custody...

Neighbours airs these scenes Monday February 23 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Neighbours producer Jason Herbison has hinted that the soap will see new characters from the Brennan family in 2015.

He spoke about the forthcoming addition of Tyler Brennan and also suggested that new characters could join him next year.

© FremantleMedia
    Scott McGregor and Travis Burns play on-screen brothers Mark and Tyler Brennan

Speaking to Soap Extra, Herbison discussed Tyler's upcoming introduction, saying: "Tyler Brennan will make his first appearance this year.

"He's a bit of a bad boy and he comes to Erinsborough to reconnect with [his brother] Mark."

He added: "He soon lands in a lot of trouble, which will put him at odds with his brother."

Herbison then hinted that more Brennan family members will be joining the show.

Scott McGregor as Mark Brennan, James Mason as Chris Pappas & Meyne Wyatt as Nate Kinski in new Neighbours titles
    © FremantleMedia Ltd
    Travis Burns as Tyler Brennan in new Neighbours titles

"Possibly, later on in the year, we're looking to bring in other members of the Brennan family. It's going to be a big year for them!"

Neighbours star Ariel Kaplan recently discussed her romance with co-star Harley Bonner for the first time.

Neighbours will return to screens on January 5, 2015.
    Does this Brennan comment about more of their family coming along, scream wedding? Or maybe their dad comes to town?

Thread Information