Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2014

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2014

melanie sykes, chris fountain, tulisa, nicola roberts, craig david and michelle keegan all rumoured to be going into the jungle

I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! has been given a launch date of Sunday, November 16 at 9pm at ITV.

A number of celebrities have been rumoured for the 14th series of the jungle reality show, hosted by Ant & Dec, though none have yet been confirmed.

Confirmed: I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! starts Sunday 16 November at 9pm on ITV @antanddec pic.twitter.com/hpAgXJ0VMo

— ITV Press Centre (@itvpresscentre) November 3, 2014

After being quizzed by fans on Twitter, Ant recently confirmed that he knows the identities of this year's contestants, but said that he was "not telling".

Ant & Dec last month featured in a new trailer for this year's I'm a Celebrity, showing Dec wearing a pair of ruby slippers.

It has been rumoured that the show may have to scrap its annual skydive because of politicians at the G20 summit.

An ITV spokesperson told Digital Spy: "We've got contingency plans in place for every eventuality."

Only six more sleeps until we get to see a selection of celebrities skydiving/canoeing/crying hot salty tears into the jungle before tucking into some turkey testicles for I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here.

The rumoured contestants for the ITV reality TV show this year include former X Factor finalist Jake Quickenden, Olympic diver Tom Daley, TV presenter Melanie Sykes, and TOWIE's Gemma Collins.

So as we await for official line-up confirmation, we've been keeping a beady eye on Brisbane airport, where five celebrities are said to have touched down over the weekend.

And we've found photographic evidence of all five; Corrie's Craig Charles, model Nadia Forde, rapper Tinchy Stryder, actress Vicky Michelle and racing legend Carl Fogarty.

Are they going in? It seems likely. Take a look below:

British actor Craig Charles arrives in Brisbane, Australia, ahead of the 'I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here' 2014 show launch.
    © TP/Splash News

Actor and BBC 6 music DJ Charles, who stars as Steve McDonald's (Simon Gregson) cabbie sidekick Lloyd Mullaney in Coronation Street, was pictured arriving at the airport while speaking to reporters and photographers in Queensland, Australia.

Irish model Nadia Forde arrives at the Brisbane International Airport ahead of the 'I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here' show launch. arrives in Brisbane, Australia, ahead of the 'I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here' 2014 show launch.
    © TP/Splash News

Irish model and aspiring singer Nadia Forde, arguably best known for briefly dating golfer Rory McIlroy, was also seen touching down and telling Mirror reporters: "The flight was really nice. I am a big fan of the show and I'm happy to be in Australia and love the sunshine.

"I'm looking forward to the challenge ahead - and yes, I've packed lots of bikinis!"

Rapper Tinchy Stryder looked excited to be in Brisbane as he chatted with journalists.

'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here' TV show arrivals, Brisbane International Airport, Australia - 09 Nov 2014
    © Rex Features

Actress Vicki Michelle, arguably most famous for her role as the alluring Yvette Carte-Blanche from BBC sitcom 'Allo 'Allo, was also pictured making her way through Brisbane International airport while being accosted by reporters.

'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here' TV show arrivals, Brisbane International Airport, Australia - 09 Nov 2014
    © Rex Features

And motorcycle racing legend Carl Fogarty - often referred to as Foggy - has also touched down in Australia.

I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here begins on Sunday, November 16 at 9pm on ITV.

Broadcaster Michael Buerk, rapper Tinchy Stryder, US reality TV star Kendra Wilkinson and TOWIE's Gemma Collins are among the 10 celebrities confirmed for the 14th series of I'm a Celebrity.

10 stars will be heading into the jungle with hosts Ant and Dec this week, ahead of the show's launch episode on Sunday (November 16) at 9pm on ITV.

This year's 10 jungles celebrities are:

1. Michael Buerk
    Michael Buerk
    © Matt Crossick/EMPICS Entertainment

2. Jimmy Bullard
    Jimmy Bullard
    © Getty Images / Ian Walton

4. Gemma Collins
    TOWIE
    Bobby Norris, Ricky Rayment, Chloe Sims, Mario Falcone, Gemma Collins, Carol Wright
    © ITV

5. Carl Fogarty MBE
    © Rex Features

6. Nadia Forde
    Nadia Forde having picnic lunch in Regents Park, London, Britain - June 2014
    © REX/Rob Cable

9. Melanie Sykes
    ITV ARCHIVE'Today With Des and Mel' - 2005 - Des O'Connor and Melanie Sykes
    © REX/ITV

10. Kendra Wilkinson.
    Kendra Wilkinson arrives in Brisbane, Australia to appear on I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!
    © Splash / TP

Last year's I'm a Celebrity was won by Westlife singer Kian Egan.

Spinoff show I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here NOW! is back on ITV2 with hosts Laura Whitmore, Joe Swash and Rob Beckett.

The show will raise money for ITV's Text Santa this year. 15p from every phonecall will be donated to the appeal.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (11-11-2014)

Interesting mix even though I only know some

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (11-11-2014)

Edwina Currie will reportedly be a late addition to I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!.

The Ant & Dec-hosted reality competition is scheduled to premiere from the Australian jungle on Sunday (November 15) on ITV.

Edwina Currie - The politician, currently competing on Strictly Come Dancing, is 65 on Thursday.
    © PA Images / Ian West/PA Archive/Press Association Images

The Only Way Is Essex's Gemma Collins, rapper Tinchy Stryder, journalist Michael Buerk and Coronation Street star Craig Charles will be among the contestants competing.

ITV News is now reporting that former Conservative Party MP Currie will end up as a late addition to the lineup.

Currie famously criticised Conservative MP Nadine Dorries for competing on I'm a Celebrity back in 2012.

The politician is a veteran herself of Strictly Come Dancing, but became the first person eliminated from her series in October 2011.

I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! airs on ITV on Sunday at 9pm.

Craig Charles may quit I’m A Celebrity 2014 after the tragic death of his brother.

Corrie star Craig was told by show bosses this morning – Aussie time – that his brother Dean had passed away.

It’s been reported that Craig’s brother died fro a heart attack Tuesday evening.

The 49-year-old has been given the option by show bosses to leave the camp to be with his family.

A show source told the Daily Mirror this evening, UK time: “We took the decision not to shock him and wake him in middle of the night and will inform him of the sad news when he wakes up.

“He will be allowed to do exactly what he wishes.”

The death of Craig’s elder brother was the reason that the actor was exempt from tonight’s public vote, which saw Jimmy Bullard and Kendra Wilkinson voted to take part in the next Bushtucker trial, The Terror Tavern.

If Carig does choose to leave the jungle, he’d be the second celeb to do so in just 24 hours.

In tonight’s show we saw TOWIE’s Gemma Collins quit the camp voluntarily after just four days.

I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here continues nightly on ITV.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (20-11-2014)

Poor Craig I think he could have won it too as he come across very well and likeable

jimmy is going to win

Yes either him or Carl
    Tuareet

Thread Information