Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Gary Canning

Hmm I thought it might have been Kyle that was killed off. But clearly not. I think they are getting another canning soon.

Killed with a crossbow is a gruesome way for someone to go for Neighbours.

Seems Finn's mother was right all along Finn is a bad seed

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (29-03-2020)

Yeah a new Canning is coming. Another kid of Gary's they knew nothing about is my guess

5. The Following User Says Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (29-03-2020)

What if Sheila had a sister or brother? And if Sheila was going to marry Clive maybe one would come to town and do the normal soap opera thing and try to stop the wedding. You never know with this show

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bordercollie For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (16-03-2020)

What a way to go!!! Glad GARY is done. Useless character. Poor Xanthe. SHEILA won’t cope with this.

Poor Gazza. Was never a big fan of him but I always felt sorry for him being so lonely.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyzaah For This Useful Post:

Mirjam (17-03-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyzaah View Post
    Poor Gazza. Was never a big fan of him but I always felt sorry for him being so lonely.
    Me too!

i liked gary, good actor too

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (17-03-2020), tammyy2j (20-03-2020)

I really enjoyed his scenes with Paul

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

HarryHedgehog (20-03-2020), lizann (22-03-2020)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours cast praise former co-star after shock death scene
    This actor will be missed just as much as their character.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...on-gary-death/

Neighbours fans were absolutely horrified to see lovable Gary Canning (Damien Richardson) brutally killed by cruel Finn Kelly (Rob Mills) in the final episode of Neighbours: Endgame this week.

Kind-hearted Gary had rushed to save Bea Nilsson (Bonnie Anderson) and Harlow Robinson (Jemma Donovan) from danger in the mineshaft on Pierce Greyson (Tim Robards)'s island, but evil Finn was determined that Bea and Harlow wouldn't be saved and so he crept up on Gary and fatally wounded him with an arrow.

Gary's devastated family will struggle to take in the news of his death, with his poor mum Sheila (Colette Mann) set to become fixated on Gary's autopsy.

And it's not just the residents of Erinsborough who are feeling a huge Gary-shaped hole in their lives, as Damien's co-stars are also missing his presence on set.

Chris Milligan, who plays Gary's son Kyle Canning, shared a series of photos of Damien on Instagram alongside a heartfelt tribute to his co-star.

"What an honour it's been to work alongside this brilliant bloke," he wrote, adding: "The green room is a little sadder and a lot less funny without you in it mate. I'll miss you big fella, can't wait to see what you do next!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9-aTA-h...ource=ig_embed

His on-screen mum Colette shared a jokey photo on Twitter of Damien strangling her alongside the words 'Happy Mother's Day' and wrote that she will "miss this guy so much!"

"He inspired and challenged me everyday as an actor and most of all he made me laugh... usually too much. I was constantly in trouble for messy mascara from crying with laughter!" she wrote.

Poor Gary wasn't the only character who lost their life during the dramatic week, with Prue Wallace (Denise van Outen) also being killed when she ended up in possession of a concealed bomb.

The week of late-night episodes may now be over but there's still plenty of drama ahead for the residents of Erinsborough, with Finn still on the loose and now setting his sights on Susan Kennedy (Jackie Woodburne).

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

Also:

https://www.facebook.com/neighboursu...2603795060381/
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 21-03-2020 at 22:41.

Thread Information