Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jett

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Maybe the issue of the enviromental pollution that Belle and Aden were going to expose is going to resurface if so many in Summer Bay get ill with cancer?
    Yes, I always think about that when yet another resident develops cancer. It'd be good to see it referenced again.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (03-10-2015), Perdita (02-10-2015)

Thanks for the info on Jett Perdita. It will be good to see him back (hopefully long term). I found a picture of him filming with the new girl, that someone had posted online, but unfortunately I haven't been able to copy it to here. She has long brownish hair & is wearing a blue hat & has glasses - I think her name is Skye. I hope the rumour about Jett having cancer isn't true!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-10-2015), Perdita (03-10-2015)

Last edited by Perdita; 03-10-2015 at 05:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    Thanks for the info on Jett Perdita. It will be good to see him back (hopefully long term). I found a picture of him filming with the new girl, that someone had posted online, but unfortunately I haven't been able to copy it to here. She has long brownish hair & is wearing a blue hat & has glasses - I think her name is Skye. I hope the rumour about Jett having cancer isn't true!
    That was the name I have seen too .. Skye seems to be the girl´s name

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-10-2015), Pantherboy (03-10-2015)

I've found some photos of Jett and a new girl on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/28009302553...039071/?type=3

I wonder if his return is only temporary?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (03-10-2015), Perdita (04-10-2015)

I don't want Jett to die, poor John after Gina and poor Maz after Byron
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 04-10-2015 at 23:48.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-10-2015), Pantherboy (05-10-2015), Perdita (05-10-2015)

Apparently he returns wearing Army uniform ...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

hward (05-11-2018), Pantherboy (03-11-2018)

Digital Spy article:

AUST PACE!

Home and Away's Marilyn Chambers and John Palmer get a big blast from the past in new storyline
    Who's back?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...s-return-2019/

Note: This article contains spoilers from Australian-pace Home and Away episodes, which some UK readers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away has brought back the character of Jett James for the first time in two years.

Will McDonald has reprised his role as Jett for another stint and returned to screens in today's Australian episode (March 12).

Fans will remember that Jett was a show regular between 2012 and 2015, when he was fostered by Marilyn Chambers (Emily Symons) and John Palmer (Shane Withington).

The show's latest episode on Channel 7 saw Marilyn spend most of the day distracted by Alf Stewart's romance troubles, as he struggled to communicate his confused feelings for his first wife Martha.

Marilyn was pleased when she helped the pair to get back on track, but it seemed that a drama of her own could be on the horizon when Jett returned out of the blue.

Jett surprised Marilyn and John at the Diner, leaving them delighted to see him again.

Although Jett's reappearance came as a pleasant surprise, upcoming episodes will see Marilyn and John wonder if there's a bigger reason behind his unexpected arrival. Could he be hiding something?

Following his departure as a regular in July 2015, Jett returned for guest appearances in November 2015 and May 2017.

Home and Away fans in the UK will see his latest return scenes on April 5 on Channel 5.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 (Australia).

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

hward (13-03-2019), Perdita (13-03-2019)

Digital Spy article:

AUST PACE!

Home and Away's John Palmer hears surprising news from returning character
    Will Marilyn react badly?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...tt-james-news/

Note: This article contains spoilers from Australian-pace Home and Away episodes, which some UK readers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away has revealed the real reason for Jett James's surprise return – and it's left John Palmer feeling troubled.

Wednesday's episode (March 13) on Channel 7 in Australia explored the aftermath of Jett's unexpected reappearance in Summer Bay following a two-year absence.

Jett has been training in the army and his former foster parents John (Shane Withington) and Marilyn (Emily Symons) were delighted to have an opportunity to catch up with him again.

While John speculated that Jett could have a hidden agenda for being back – especially without any warning – Marilyn encouraged her husband not to be so suspicious.

It was John who proved to be bang on the money with this one, as Jett later confided in him about how he's due out in Afghanistan imminently and wanted to see his loved ones before leaving.

Jett's unit is being deployed on a six-month tour – news that would undoubtedly leave Marilyn worried for his safety.

Marilyn had already appeared rattled by too much army talk after Jett returned, so how will he and John break the big news to her?

Will McDonald has reprised his role as Jett, who was previously a show regular between 2012 and 2015.

Following his departure, Jett returned for guest appearances in November 2015 and May 2017.

Home and Away fans in the UK will see his latest return scenes on April 5 on Channel 5.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 (Australia).

Digital Spy article:

AUST PACE!

Home and Away's Jett James receives life-changing news at the hospital
    The big scenes aired on Australian screens today.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...changing-news/

Note: This article contains spoilers from Australian-pace Home and Away episodes, which some readers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away teen Jett James has been told that he'll never walk again, marking the beginning of a big new storyline.

Jett received the upsetting news in the show's latest Australian episode (April 18), which saw him return to Summer Bay after being critically injured in Afghanistan.

The soldier was caught up in an explosion at his army base and was later flown to a hospital in Germany for treatment.

Thursday's episode on Channel 7 in Australia saw Jett (Will McDonald) brought back to the Bay, where further tests were conducted to help determine what the future holds for him.

As Marilyn Chambers (Emily Symons) and John Palmer (Shane Withington) waited anxiously at Jett's hospital bedside for updates, it was left to Tori Morgan to share the bad news that he has a serious spinal injury.

Tori confirmed that the damage is permanent and Jett will never walk again, much to the shock of John and Marilyn.

In heartbreaking scenes, Jett immediately went into denial and lied that he could feel his feet – but Tori was quickly able to determine that he wasn't telling the truth.

Jett's storyline is expected to continue over the coming weeks, with Tori initially advising John and Marilyn that it may take him some time to accept his new reality.

Home and Away fans in the UK will see Jett receive the news on Thursday, May 9, when these scenes air on Channel 5.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

hward (19-04-2019)

Thread Information