Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Jenny Bradley (Sally Ann Matthews)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    I do feel that Jenny gets picked on.
    I was so peed off at her face after she told Eva Aiden was having an affair with Aiden. To me she's just a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by olivia1896 View Post
    I was so peed off at her face after she told Eva Aiden was having an affair with Aiden. To me she's just a bitch
    In saying that however, I do love Sally ann Matthews she's a hoot

3. The Following User Says Thank You to olivia1896 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-02-2017)

You can tell she is enjoying playing the role

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-02-2017), Perdita (04-02-2017)

Coronation Street: Sally Ann Matthews on Jenny’s motorbike wedding drama!
    "I was terrified. I'm so risk-averse," says the Corrie star
    Coronation Street’s Jenny Bradley is to make a last-minute arrival at her own wedding – on the back of a motorbike.
    The bride-to-be faces a race to the altar after refusing to leave the leave the hospital bedside of an ailing Rita, whose health has taken a turn for the worse.
    Viewers will have to wait and see if Jenny finally gets to say “I do” or whether her dream day turns into a nightmare.
    Speaking about the filming of Jenny’s dramatic biker scenes, Sally Ann Matthews said to RadioTimes.com: “I was terrified. I’m so risk-averse. But the two guys we had working with us were real Hells Angels and they were amazing. I was clinging on for dear life. But it was great.”
    And it seems that the making of Corrie, is not without its dangers: “I had a bruise on my knee for about a week afterwards,” added the actress. “I was clinging on tight because the only thing I could equate it to was horse riding!”

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (10-09-2017)

Sally Ann Matthews has teased the show's upcoming double wedding episodes – saying that one twist will make soap history
    http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coro...-soap-history/

What?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    The motor bikes or being carried over the threshold to find the roof of the building and all contents of the factory missing???

I feel sorry for Jenny, she knew the truth but did not want Johnny to say it, hope she punishes both Liz and Johnny

She is good behind the bar

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (15-10-2018), Wolves (14-10-2018)

jenny preggers, collapses at christmas?

she is getting a relative and storyline

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

mysangry (19-10-2020)

Oh no, please do not let this happen... Jenny back with Stephen

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...tephen-future/

Sally Ann Matthews has teased a possible future for Jenny Connor and Stephen Reid on Coronation Street.

Fans will know that Jenny recent shared a kiss with Stephen, despite her relationship with Leo Thompkins, while the latter will start to cotton on next week to Stephen's scamming of his family, leading to a confrontation.

Following this, Leo goes missing ? though whether that's as a result of the confrontation or him simply getting cold feet so far remains unknown.

Speaking about the sudden disappearance, Sally Ann explained to Digital Spy and other media: "The day that they're supposed to be going to Canada, Jenny's been for final meal in the Bistro and the Leo's going out with his mates for a final meal. And then he's just not come home. And it's not like him."

Of course, Jenny had been under the impression that she and Leo had gotten over the Stephen kiss, even with Leo's dad Terry speaking against his son's relationship with her.

The actress noted how "Leo defends Jenny and so he's fallen out with his dad now," adding that "she's going around everywhere" looking for him after he disappears the night before they are due to emigrate.

"But unbeknownst to Jenny, Leo had said a few things to Daisy which makes Daisy think, 'Is he having second thoughts? Has he really forgiven her?'" she teased.

"And as the day ticks on and Jenny can't find them, no one's heard from him. He's not answering his phone. Daisy says that he was having second thoughts. So they rush back to the Rovers and the suitcase is gone. And his passport's gone. And he's only gone for Canada without her!"

Reflecting on what she herself would do if she had Jenny's ear, Sally Ann admitted: "If I was her friend, one side of me would be going 'No, you get some answers from him'.

But then the other side would be, you know, his actions speak louder than words. And maybe what's the point? Because actually, he's made his decision. He's gone. He obviously didn't forgive you for snogging Stephen, so get over it.

"Even if she finds him and tracks him down in Canada he's not going to come back. So you might as well just get over it. So she's really struggling with all of that. She's feeling very insecure, she feels rejected. She's feeling old. She's feeling frumpy. And just gonna get herself in more trouble..."

Given the state of things, this could potentially open up a romance between Jenny and Stephen, though Sally Ann admitted she wasn't sure on that front.

"I think Stephen is certainly showing Jenny a lot of attention and that is making her feel good. She's not ready for a relationship but whether it's just Stephen being there. It's similar to Leo after Johnny died. Leo was there a lot and just kept coming back and being a constant and I think that's the biggest thing for Jenny.

"When she realises Leo has gone to Canada and she just keeps saying 'why did I mess him around at the beginning?' 'Why didn't I just go for it? But I led him on, I kept him dangling on the end of the string for months. And I should have just gone for it," she added.

Sally Ann noted that Jenny will maybe "think the same thing about Stephen", adding: "[He] is being there and being kind and attentive and all of those things that she might just go 'Do you know what? I'm not going to do what I did last time and I might just dive in with my size nines'. Who knows?"

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (25-09-2022)

Thread Information