Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lawrence White

Lawrence White

him and his daughters are suppose to becoming in full time and one dates robert sudgen

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (04-10-2014)

Emmerdale bosses have announced that a new family will be taking over at Home Farm.

Newcomer Lawrence White will purchase the iconic estate after it is put up for auction later this month.

Former Coronation Street actor John Bowe has already made his first appearance on screen as Lawrence, who had an affair with Edna Birch's husband many years ago.

A new era for Home Farm will see Lawrence become the new lord of the manor. He will be joined by his daughter Chrissie, played by newcomer Louise Marwood.

In a further twist, Chrissie is the fiancée of returning character Robert Sugden, now played by Ryan Hawley.

Young actor Thomas Atkinson has also joined the cast of Emmerdale, playing Chrissie's troubled 14-year-old son Lachlan. Additionally, the family have a pet dog named Dog.

The storyline begins on screen in a fortnight's time, when an open day for potential purchasers is held at Home Farm. Feisty Nicola King is rude to Chrissie when she turns up as a prospective buyer, believing that she is a time-waster.

Nicola's assumptions and subsequent bad behaviour soon blow up in her face when Robert joins his partner to look around the house. Wealthy Lawrence also arrives to inspect the property, having decided that he is keen to buy in the area.

As viewers learn more about Lawrence, it becomes clear that he is not happy with Chrissie's choice of husband. When he sees how reluctant Robert is to return to the village, he promptly puts in an offer for Home Farm - suggesting that he could be trying his best to ruin Chrissie's relationship.

Emmerdale's series producer Kate Oates commented: "Home Farm has always been the seat of power in Emmerdale. In Lawrence, we have a family man with serious status and a complex history. Robert's going to have to prove himself worthy - not just of the big house on the hill, but of Lawrence's daughter Chrissie. But will the ghosts of his past hold him back?"

John Bowe added: "I am delighted to be joining the cast of Emmerdale and having already recorded scenes involving Edna's long forgotten past, it is now fantastic to have been given the keys to Home Farm. I can't wait to stir things up."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (04-10-2014), maidmarian (04-10-2014)

This is the White family:

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (04-10-2014), tammyy2j (05-10-2014)

Obviously Charity is no longer at Home Farm now ........ wonder why ...
    Last edited by Perdita; 04-10-2014 at 06:04.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Obviously Charity is no longer at Home Farm now ........ wonder why ...
    Answers on a postcard to Perdita in Spain.

Casting news: A new family in Home Farm

Home Farm has a new family moving in soon, and they're guaranteed to bring up troubling memories for Andy and Edna...
    When Home Farm is put up for auction and an open day held for potential purchasers, Nicola King's rude to prospective buyer Chrissie White. Little does she know, she's speaking to the soon-to-be lady of the manor.

But soon enough, Nicola’s fibs and fabrications are blown apart by the arrival of Chrissie’s fiancé, who has joined his partner to look around the house.

Chrissie's fiancé...is Robert Sugden!

Before long Chrissie’s wealthy father Lawrence White arrives to inspect the property, because he wants to buy in the area and Home Farm seems just the ticket.

Forthright in his views, Lawrence isn'tt impressed with Chrissie’s choice of husband and on getting wind of Robert’s reluctance to return to the village, promptly puts in an offer. Could Lawrence be determined to rock his daughter’s relationship?

Welcome the White family to the Village!

The family is made up of patriarch Lawrence, played by John Bowe (Silent Witness, DCI Banks, Prime Suspect, Coronation Street), strong minded Chrissie played by newcomer Louise Marwood, her troubled son Lachlan played by Thomas Atkinson and former Village resident Robert Sugden, played by Ryan Hawley (History Boys, both in the WestEnd and the UK theatre tour).

Speaking about the new arrival to Home Farm, Kate Oates, Series Producer explains: “Home Farm has always been the seat of power in Emmerdale. In Lawrence, we have a family man, with serious status and a complex history. Robert's going to have to prove himself worthy - not just of the big House on the Hill, but of Lawrence's daughter, Chrissie. But will the ghosts of his past hold him back?”

How will the residents take the familiar faces and the new family? Watch and find out...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

KiwiElle (05-10-2014), maidmarian (04-10-2014)

I am wondering how she will be found out, that is what I meant ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (04-10-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I am wondering how she will be found out, that is what I meant ...
    Apols Perdita . No more postcards to be sent to Perdita ,please.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (04-10-2014)

I did wonder if Lawrence would be staying. Looks like he is. Wondering also how old Chrissie is as i wonder if Robert's her toyboy?

Quote Originally Posted by britgirl View Post
    I did wonder if Lawrence would be staying. Looks like he is. Wondering also how old Chrissie is as i wonder if Robert's her toyboy?
    We'll if Edna thought Lawrence had died in prison 50 years ago as a man, he must now be 70 at least??

So his daughter chrissie must be ( given she was born in wedlock post prison and post Harold )? 40-45.....,probably nearer 40, she could have a 20 year old daughter .......just....

Thread Information