Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Lawrence White

Chrissie White's ongoing mission to prove whether Lawrence is her biological father reached a heartbreaking conclusion in Emmerdale last night as her worst fears were confirmed.

Chrissie (Louise Marwood) was left doubting her true paternity earlier this year after Lawrence opened up over his complicated past.

Lawrence had an open relationship with Chrissie's mother - much like he now has with Bernice - leaving Chrissie to ponder if he was the man who actually fathered her.

Chrissie has been determined to get answers ever since and has even been pursuing a DNA test. However, after chasing him for a sample, Lawrence was forced to come clean and confess that she didn't need one as he already knew the truth.

Lawrence then explained to a devastated Chrissie that it was impossible for him to be her biological father and he has always known he wasn't, but insisted that he loved her like his own regardless.

The bombshell will undoubtedly leave Chrissie with more mountains to climb, but where does it leave her relationship with Lawrence?

Digital Spy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (05-05-2016)

I really felt sorry for Lawrence when he burst into tears in Wednesday's episode. Regardless of anything else you could say about him, he loves his family. After his terrible experience in prison, he put his past behind him to have a family and try and feel "normal" in the society he lived in, and now it's all coming crashing down. I really wish Chrissie had just left things alone.

good scenes between him and ronnie, you got to feel for lawry

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (15-07-2016), Perdita (13-07-2016), tammyy2j (13-07-2016)

Really emotional stuff going on at the moment. Lawrence is so screwed up. I really hope he can get counselling or something and get himself sorted out.

Home Farm boss Lawrence White will find an ally in Aaron Dingle in Emmerdale tonight (July 15) as he struggles to cope with everyone knowing the truth about his relationship with Ronnie Hale.

Having lashed out at his ex-lover, Lawrence will start to direct his anger at his estranged wife Bernice as he angrily shoots a picture of her.

Witnessing all the commotion, a terrified Sam Dingle calls on Aaron for help in a panicked text. When Aaron arrives, he wrestles the shotgun from a broken Lawrence, before attempting to give him some much-needed advice about what to do next.

A sensible Aaron tries to convince Lawrence that he can be happy if he accepts who he is and stops lying to himself.

Sadly, Aaron's advice falls on deaf ears as Lawrence warns him that people don't change, suggesting Robert won't either. Can anyone get through to Lawrence? Or will he continue to spiral out of control?

Emmerdale airs tonight at 7pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

emerald (16-07-2016), Glen1 (15-07-2016)

Emmerdale actor John Bowe has revealed that he is leaving the ITV soap, and that he doesn't have a say in the matter.

The actor, who plays Lawrence White, took to Twitter to share the news.

"Emotional chat with @ChrisChittell earlier. I'm still upset. What a first class decent chap he is. As with everyone I'm going to miss him," he tweeted.

John Bowe leaving Emmerdale tweets
    © TWITTER @JOHNBOWEACTOR
    Fans were confused at first, believing that Bowe was referring to Chittell (who plays Eric Pollard) stepping down from the show, but told a fan that it was the "other way round".

John Bowe leaving Emmerdale tweets
    © TWITTER JOHNBOWEACTOR
    "I'm going to miss him and everyone," he said, before telling another fan that leaving wasn't his decision.

"Not my decision. #actorslife," he tweeted.

A spokesperson for Emmerdale told Digital Spy: "We never comment on storyline speculation or actors' contracts."

Earlier this month, rumours began to swirl that Lawrence would be murdered by his grandson Lachlan, in a storyline that would also see Emma Barton written out of the show.

The rumoured storyline was set to play out in the run-up to Christmas, and although bosses believed the murders would "change" the soap, Bowe was unhappy about being killed off, as he was in Coronation Street.

An ITV spokesperson declined to comment on the rumours at the time, and it is important to note that Bowe does not specifically mention any storyline in his tweets, but did say: "I believe the information is in the public domain."

© TWITTER
    "Sorry. Contractually I'm not allowed to discuss storylines, contracts etc. Jx", he added.

Digital Spy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (28-04-2017)

Gutted Sack Lachlan!

I hope Lachlan doesn't kill him, it would be like having teeth pulled as he has already nearly killed him once.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (27-04-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Gutted Sack Lachlan!

I hope Lachlan doesn't kill him, it would be like having teeth pulled as he has already nearly killed him once.
    I like to think that Lachlan will end up in jail again if he does murder Lawrence ... I can imagine that Chrissie and Rebecca will leave Home Farm too then

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I like to think that Lachlan will end up in jail again if he does murder Lawrence ... I can imagine that Chrissie and Rebecca will leave Home Farm too then
    chrissie will not let lachlan go to prison again she will cover up blame someone else or maybe take blame herself

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-05-2017)

Thinking that Lachlan will find out that Robert has got Rebecca pregnant, try to kill Robert and accidentally get Lawrence instead.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-05-2017)

Thread Information