Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Erika (Claire King)

Well I hope 'this is it' for her and Nick! They've tried twice, and both times Erica ended it. Time to move on. She doesn't suit Nick either, plus is too old for him too. Nick is my favorite and don't want to watch him kissing just anyone ;)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mariba For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (24-08-2015), Perdita (24-08-2015), swmc66 (25-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    Well I hope 'this is it' for her and Nick! They've tried twice, and both times Erica ended it. Time to move on. She doesn't suit Nick either, plus is too old for him too. Nick is my favorite and don't want to watch him kissing just anyone ;)
    I like Nick but think Erica needs a good
    storyline and someone livlier than Nick!

I like Nick but think Erica needs a good
    storyline and someone livlier than Nick!

Her storylines are getting worse. Liz and Erica double act was stupid today. Who did Liz's make up and hair ....it was a disaster. Made her look much older than her years.
    This Callum storyline did not make sense as well....keeping Sarah captive in her brothers house? When anyone could walk in. Surely Bethany recognised the curtains. If your going to do something like that i am sure you would limit the possibilities of getting caught and half the platt household walking in. Really disapointed in Corrie today as most of it was not believable. Should have read my book.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (24-08-2015)

Her storylines are getting worse. Liz and Erica double act was stupid today. Who did Liz's make up and hair ....it was a disaster. Made her look much older than her years.
    This Callum storyline did not make sense as well....keeping Sarah captive in her brothers house? When anyone could walk in. Surely Bethany recognised the curtains. If your going to do something like that i am sure you would limit the possibilities of getting caught and half the platt household walking in. Really disapointed in Corrie today as most of it was not believable. Should have read my book.

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    Her storylines are getting worse. Liz and Erica double act was stupid today.
    I liked the Liz, Erica and Lloyd scenes tonight. It felt like a realistic drunken night in between friends to me.

I really like Erica as an independent woman. I think she works so much better that way than as a one-dimensional adjunct to a man.

(I agree with the rest of your post though Swmc )
    Last edited by Dazzle; 25-08-2015 at 00:05.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (25-08-2015), swmc66 (25-08-2015)

Erica has got over the miscarriage fast, was expecting some more emotional scenes for her

I think Erica would be better behind the bar than Sarah Louise

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-08-2015)

I think Erika would be better match for Lloyd than old Liz...

I think Erika would be better match for Lloyd than old Liz...
    Old Liz? Erica is only about 5/6 years younger

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-08-2015)

Things will hot up for Erica Holroyd and Dev Alahan​ on Coronation Street next week, as they share a public kiss and then spend the night together.

Erica will make a beeline for Dev (Jimmi Harkishin) after becoming jealous when he introduces his new date Karen, who he met at the golf club.​

Convinced that it's Erica who should be with Dev, Mary soon comes up with a plan to scupper his evening so that her friend can get in there instead.

Mary's scheme goes according to plan and Karen is soon making her excuses to leave, paving the way for Erica to make her move. A dolled-up Erica then approaches Dev and kisses him on the lips in front of everybody!

Mary tries to get rid of Karen
    © ITV

Erica approaches Dev
    © ITV

Claire King, who plays Erica, revealed: "​There's an element of nervousness to showing Dev how she feels about him - she's not 25 or even 35 anymore and I think any woman would think there's still that slight doubt this could go badly wrong, and right in the middle of The Rovers as well!​

"Erica thinks he's a good egg. He's got a kind heart and they have fun, but she's been backing off from a relationship.

"They've got progressively closer but she has resisted his charms. Now everyone around her is telling her it would be a good thing for them to get together."

Things are slightly more awkward the next day when Dev is cool with Erica, leaving her to wonder where they stand after their night of passion.

The pair then strike up a deal to be "friends with benefits", but is this what they really want?

Erica and Dev
    © ITV
    King said: "​Dev shakes Erica's hand the next morning! So she rushes off to The Kabin to buy women's mags to try to work out why he'd shake her hand rather than kiss her. She's a bit bemused by it all.

"Erica would like more and she would like to claim her benefits more often. ​Dev is holding back, but only because he's not sure what Erica wants. So he asks her outright and Erica has to be honest.

"I think they make a great couple, but that's because they've been friends first."

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-02-2016)

Thread Information