Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kim Butterfield

is she finally gone for good?

I hope so! She irritates the life out of me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hollyoaks is lining up more turmoil for Kim Butterfield as she struggles to adapt back to normal life next week.

Kim (Daisy Wood-Davis) spent weeks locked away in the empty Hollyoaks High building after discovering all of Ryan Knight's dark secrets – and it's about to become increasingly clear that her ordeal is far from over.

Upcoming scenes will see Kim deliberately leaving the house, much to the concern of her girlfriend Farrah, who desperately tries to get her back on her feet.

Worried that Kim hasn't been out since escaping the school, Farrah persuades her to go out for a couple of drinks – hoping it will give her the boost she needs.

However, once at The Dog, Kim panics when she hears James, Marnie and Ellie arguing and finds herself unable to cope.

Aware that Kim is struggling, Farrah tries to help Kim overcome her fears and suggests she creates 'coping cards' as an outlet for her anxieties.

However, when they fail to help, Farrah starts to despair – frustrated that she can't seem to find a way to help Kim.

But it looks like Kim could find support elsewhere as she later bumps into Grace in the village and they share a moment. Could Farrah be about to lose Kim to Grace?

Digital Spy

daisy is leaving

Thread Information