Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Simon Barlow

I know he has issues but i feel more sorry for Leanne. I would'nt put up with that behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    I know he has issues but i feel more sorry for Leanne. I would'nt put up with that behaviour.
    i think id have smacked him long time ago great restraint by leanne

i think id have smacked him long time ago great restraint by leanne

I understood and sympathised when he was just lashing out in anger, but in Monday's episode he took great pleasure in bullying and threatening Leanne. That's more than anger management or impulse control issues. It's verging on sadistic!

I hope we're not going to end up with yet another psycho soap child as that doesn't feel right for Simon. Fingers crossed he receives the appropriate help and learns to control himself and stop resenting Leanne.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (13-11-2015), lizann (13-11-2015), parkerman (14-11-2015), swmc66 (13-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I hope we're not going to end up with yet another psycho soap child as that doesn't feel right for Simon. Fingers crossed he receives the appropriate help and learns to control himself and stop resenting Leanne.
    Unfortunately I think that's where it's heading Dazzle ,another version of Bobby Beale.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (13-11-2015), maidmarian (13-11-2015), swmc66 (13-11-2015)

he is off to live with peter so leaving for a bit

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (14-02-2016)

Hope he stays away he is down right cruel to leanne. He abused her ...has he conveniently forgotton that. I would not want to see his angry ungrateful face every day

11. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-02-2016)

Coronation Street spoiler – Simon Barlow goes missing
    The Barlows are sent into a panic during next week’s Coronation Street when Simon goes missing.
    The Weatherfield school boy manages to talk his dad Peter and girlfriend Toyah Battersby and into letting him go to a party. But after agreeing the pair soon regret their decision when he goes missing and no one can get hold of him.
    They are forced to admit what’s happened to Leanne Battersby who is beside herself with worry as everyone races off in search of Simon.
    Leanne tears a strip off Toyah and Peter for their irresponsible behaviour and tells Toyah that she wouldn’t understand how scared she is as she’s not a mother.
    A show insider said: “Leanne lashes out in the heat of the moment but it’s obviously a sensitive subject for Toyah so it’s pretty hurtful. But all Leanne can think about is Simon and whether he’s OK or not.”

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-02-2017)

I always thought it was strange that she got custody.

Coronation Street's Simon Barlow will spark concern with his dark behaviour after he's excluded from school next week.

Simon (Alex Bain) appeared to be back on the straight and narrow following his terrible behaviour a few years ago, but his parents will be left fearing that he's going off the rails again after learning some unsettling information.

Leanne (Jane Danson) will be concerned after getting a call from her stepson's school informing her that Simon's in trouble and has been excluded as punishment.

A furious Leanne is forced to relay the news back to Peter, explaining how Simon's been selling vodka at school, which he'd stolen from the pub.

With Leanne quick to blame Peter for Simon's naughty behaviour, a huge row between the pair ensues and it's not long before Toyah is weighing in on it as well.

Shocked to hear that Simon has been stealing alcohol from them, Toyah jumps to even more conclusions about the teenager – wondering if he was also responsible for the bottle that went missing at Christmas.

Knowing he can't let his son take the blame for his own mistake, Peter sheepishly steps in and admits that the festive mishap was actually down to him.

Toyah's subsequently shaken to hear that Peter was nearly tempted back to the bottle, but can the clan put their differences aside for the sake of Simon? Or is the schoolboy heading off the rails again?

Coronation Street airs these scenes on Monday, January 15 at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

swmc66 (13-01-2018), tammyy2j (11-01-2018)

Thread Information