Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simon Barlow

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Simon Barlow

A vicious, vicious brat who needs birching and sending to a violent Borstal.He should learn some discipline, respect and manners. If he is abused while he is there, then so be it. I call it tough love. Thanks.

WTF???? Why do you think that?

It's just the way it is, Perds. I'd be quite happy to birch him myself.

Well, I am glad you are not able to !

You never quite know though, Perds. He is a brat of seismic proportions and it will soon be too late to stop him. People need to sit up and take notice.

Ha ha...Mo Mouse is a very well known and funny poster on the Digital Spy soap forum (particularly well known for his loathing of Corrie's Simon and Leanne ). I take it you're another victim of the forum's over-zealous moderators and have been permanently banned and are looking for a new home. Mona Lisa is another DS victim who sometimes posts here now.

You won't know me as I'm a lurker only on DS but I've read and enjoyed many of your funny posts. I hope you stick around here although you'll find it very quiet after DS. Soapboards is more of a "big fish, small pond" kind of place these days.

I don't think you'll find anyone agreeing with your need to birch Simon Barlow here though!
    Last edited by Dazzle; 22-09-2014 at 13:26.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (22-09-2014)

Exclamation Simon Barlow

Violent Simon Barlow attacks Amy McDonald

There is going to be plenty of drama in the Barlow house over the coming weeks as troubled teen Simon Barlow sets his sights on a new victim.
    For months he has been abusing his mum Leanne Battersby, but in shock scenes to be aired later this month Simon will attack his cousin Amy McDonald.
    The two kids are left alone at Ken’s house and it’s not long before Simon’s anger gets the better of him and he attacks Amy. But seeing as she’s Tracy Barlow’s daughter the youngster doesn’t take his abuse lying down and quickly tells her mum what happened.
    And Tracy hits the roof when she finds out Simon was violent with Amy, sparking a mouthy bust-up with Leanne.
    An insider told the People: “The Barlows are going to be central to Coronation Street in the run up to Christmas.
    “The close-knit family will be put under extreme strain and viewers will be left wondering if they can get through the turmoil.”

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-11-2015), maidmarian (01-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Violent Simon Barlow attacks Amy McDonald

There is going to be plenty of drama in the Barlow house over the coming weeks as troubled teen Simon Barlow sets his sights on a new victim.
    For months he has been abusing his mum Leanne Battersby, but in shock scenes to be aired later this month Simon will attack his cousin Amy McDonald.
    The two kids are left alone at Ken’s house and it’s not long before Simon’s anger gets the better of him and he attacks Amy. But seeing as she’s Tracy Barlow’s daughter the youngster doesn’t take his abuse lying down and quickly tells her mum what happened.
    And Tracy hits the roof when she finds out Simon was violent with Amy, sparking a mouthy bust-up with Leanne.
    An insider told the People: “The Barlows are going to be central to Coronation Street in the run up to Christmas.
    “The close-knit family will be put under extreme strain and viewers will be left wondering if they can get through the turmoil.”
    I hope Simon Gregson's back soon then because it won't do Steve's character any good if he isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I hope Simon Gregson's back soon then because it won't do Steve's character any good if he isn't.
    I get the impression he will be off for longer term so doubtful he is around Christmas time unless he gets better soon and they are already filming Christmas stuff
    Last edited by Perdita; 01-11-2015 at 11:10.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-11-2015)

Me too, unfortunately. Wish they'd been more imaginitive in writing Steve out. We'll now have
    'Man isn't there for his daughter when she needs him because he's throwing a strop over his mother's boyfriend.' They should have given Andy cancer or something, as it would give Steve justified reason to be absent for a prolonged period (spending time with his twin in case he didn't make it.)

I get annoyed by cancer seeming to be the only illness in soapland, but it would be better than this.

Thread Information