Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 29th Sep - 3rd October 2014

Exclamation Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 29th Sep - 3rd October 2014

Monday

Dakota realises Daniel is the key to her plan; Naomi needs to get over Toadie.
    Imogen's love for Daniel grows.
    Brennan suspects Dakota's up to something dodgy.

Tuesday

Brennan's suspicions of Dakota leads to an unexpected offer.
    Amber and Daniel find a home.
    Lou's The Book Of Secrets work comes back to bite Karl and Bailey.

Wednesday

Nate's anger at Joshua threatens to explode.
    Kyle and Georgia rethink their wedding.
    Brennan investigates Dakota.
    Toadie and Sonya negotiate a parenting dilemma.

Thursday

Nate's tempted to punish Joshua.
    The Kennedy's consider a life-changing move.
    A Turner family event turns ugly.

Friday

Will Karl and Susan leave Ramsay Street for good?
    Kyle and Georgia struggle to avoid wedding disasters.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

anna..xo (16-09-2014), badirene (22-09-2014), Lazyweaver (16-09-2014), pulminaria (16-09-2014), Punky (20-09-2014), TaintedLove (17-09-2014), Thompson98 (18-09-2014), zebra (16-09-2014)

Amber & Daniel finding a home, would that be because Matt & Lauren don't agree with their engagement and Amber moving out because of it?

double posted
    Last edited by gillyH1981; 21-09-2014 at 14:50.

Amber and Daniel won't long. Daniel's ex girlfriend shows up in a few weeks.

http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/neighbour...-engaged-amber

By the looks of photos on Neighbours instagram, Imogen and Daniel grow closer, as Imogen is comforting Daniel after something happens to Paul.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gillyH1981 For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (21-09-2014)

I've read the article. I guess Daniel's ex-girlfriend was called Reign or something? Maybe Paul arranges her to come because he doesn't like Daniel's wedding plans?

But Imogen & the ex-girlfriend doesn't necessarily mean that Amber & Daniel will break up. It can also just be a relationship test, or some sort of wake-up call for them to realize they won't marry yet, but just take things slower.

I'm hoping they will last longer, cause it's Obvious Amber & Daniel really care about each other. I think they're a lovely couple. And Daniel is the first decent boyfriend Amber's had, cause Robbo was a bad-guy and Josh was always way too busy with himself. But we'll see, I'm looking forward to see Damber face some obstacles, hopefully succesfull.

I've read the article. I guess Daniel's ex-girlfriend was called Reign or something? Maybe Paul arranges her to come because he doesn't like Daniel's wedding plans?

But Imogen & the ex-girlfriend doesn't necessarily mean that Amber & Daniel will break up. It can also just be a relationship test, or some sort of wake-up call for them to realize they won't marry yet, but just take things slower.

I'm hoping they will last longer, cause it's Obvious Amber & Daniel really care about each other. I think they're a lovely couple. And Daniel is the first decent boyfriend Amber's had, cause Robbo was a bad-guy and Josh was always way too busy with himself. But we'll see, I'm looking forward to see Damber face some obstacles, hopefully succesfull.

Quote Originally Posted by NeighboursfanNL View Post
    I've read the article. I guess Daniel's ex-girlfriend was called Reign or something?
    What makes you think his ex is called Reign?

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981 View Post
    I thought that's the name Daniel said to Paul in the "live together" episode, in the beginning of August.
    But maybe I heard wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981 View Post
    I thought that's the name Daniel said to Paul in the "live together" episode, in the beginning of August.
    But maybe I heard wrong...

Different spoilers:

Monday 29th September

Dakota realises the key to her plan is Daniel, but Brennan's onto her. Naomi needs to move past her feelings for Toadie. Imogen's love for Daniel grows stronger.

Tuesday 30th September

Brennan's suspicions of Dakota lead him to an unexpected proposal. Daniel and Amber find a new home. Karl and Bailey suffer the consequences of Lou's involvement with The Book of Secrets.

Wednesday 1st October

Nate struggles to contain his anger towards Josh. Kyle and Georgia reconsider their pending nuptials. Brennan has his eyes on Dakota. Toadie and Sonya broach a dilemna of modern parenting.

Thursday 2nd October

Nate's tempted to make Josh pay. The Kennedys face a life-changing decision. A family event turns ugly for the Turners.

Friday 3rd October

Will Karl and Susan wave farewell to their neighbours? Wedding disasters strike for Kyle and Georgia.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (29-09-2014)

Thread Information