Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Eve Morey (Sonya Rebecchi)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    Is anyone else sort of annoyed at Sonya recently? I actually really like her, but recently she's been annoying me. Her first thought when Lucas returned was that Lucas was gambling again and now she keeps trying to pull Steph away from Toadie. I can appreciate that Steph made a lot of mistakes. But for someone who has had a horrible past, worked to improve her life and had those around her forgive her, Sonya can be pretty judgemental sometimes and struggles to see good in people.
    Believe it or not I do like her, that's just been annoying me recently
    Sonya hasn't really had any decent storylines lately. The Toadie stuff was good but it was more about him than her. The spider bite was blah. I'd like to see something a bit more gritty for her coming up but I don't think we'll see that before the season ends.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ames449 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (22-10-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by binky321 View Post
    Yes agree I think she is insecure where Steph is concerned due to the fact Toadie has such loyalty and will do almost anything for her. I really liked it when Toadie called her and Lucas out on being a hypocrite towards Steph given their own pasts and the amount of second chances and forgiveness they've each had over the years.
    I'm thinking Sonya's attitude towards Steph comes more from that insecurity over Steph's closeness with Toadie than genuine lack of understanding for mental health issues? Haven't seen the episode you're talking about yet (guessing maybe it's tomorrow's UK episode?) but I like that Toadie is sticking by Steph.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ILTPandN For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (22-10-2015)

Yep! Totally over Sonya! The pathetic way that she'd tried dragging him out out of the school fire... seriously?! LOL She'd dragged him the majority of the way, but he was about 5 metres away from the door and she couldn't get him through it, so Steph came to the rescue... LOL Hrmmm..

Quote Originally Posted by lellygurl View Post
    Yep! Totally over Sonya! The pathetic way that she'd tried dragging him out out of the school fire... seriously?! LOL She'd dragged him the majority of the way, but he was about 5 metres away from the door and she couldn't get him through it, so Steph came to the rescue... LOL Hrmmm..
    To be honest I thought Sonya was a hero in this episode. She ran into a burning building, pushed a load of debris off Toadie and then dragged him single handedly out of the building. So she ran out of steam towards the end, but she was dragging the dead weight of a grown man who probably weighs around 140-160lbs. As much as I'd like to think I'm strong I doubt I could drag a man that far without my arms feeling it and without probably throwing up. She was also breathing in smoke. Even so, she refused to leave him and she refused to give up. I thought she was pretty awesome.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ames449 For This Useful Post:

binky321 (21-10-2015), Dazzle (22-10-2015), indigodance (21-10-2015)

I really like Sonya, I just wish she (and everyone else) would give Steph a break. A woman turns up, they don't even know her name, she slanders Steph and suddenly the trust that Toadie felt and the trust and gratefulness that Sonya was slowing building towards goes away?
    I mean, other than Belinda being Steph's ex, we don't know much about her. So far it seems she just misses being in control of Steph. I could be wrong though!
    When Steph is proven innocent, if I was her I'd so struggle not to brag and be like "told you so."

Does anyone else ship Steph and Amy?

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post

Does anyone else ship Steph and Amy?
    What does that mean?

Belinda is also Steph's psychiatric nurse.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    What does that mean?
    You don't know what ship means?

ship mean romantic pairing or friendship.

Perdita, it's like, want two characters (or real life people) to get together. It's like how Brad and Angelina were named Brangelina, it's their ship name

Silly - Also, I know Belinda was also her nurse, but the residents she's spoken to don't know that, they are taking the word of a complete stranger as gospel, just think it's a little unfair and personally I'm getting bad vibes about Belinda.
    When she said to Steph "don't dare think about going to the school" like, that's just not right, even if someone I was dating said that to me I would so angry.
    Last edited by LauBuch; 21-10-2015 at 16:21.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Perdita (21-10-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by ILTPandN View Post
    I'm thinking Sonya's attitude towards Steph comes more from that insecurity over Steph's closeness with Toadie than genuine lack of understanding for mental health issues? Haven't seen the episode you're talking about yet (guessing maybe it's tomorrow's UK episode?) but I like that Toadie is sticking by Steph.
    I think Sonya is also worried about Nell. She doesn't trust Steph like Toadie. I'm glad he's sticking with Steph too.

Thread Information