Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Eve Morey (Sonya Rebecchi)

did they get married yet?

Neighbours star Ryan Moloney has told Digital Spy that viewers can expect major problems at his character's upcoming wedding.

Jarrod 'Toadie' Rebecchi will be tying the knot with Sonya Mitchell (Eve Morey) later this year, but unconfirmed rumours circulating online have suggested that there could be a disaster or accident on the happy day.

Teasing the wedding episodes, Moloney told Digital Spy: "There will be lots of disasters! Lots of little disasters along the way. Toadie is just convinced that things don't go well for him on weddings. He's pretty right, really! Lots of things go wrong like venue changes, best men getting ill, Jade not being able to make it from New York, and all this kind of stuff.

"But then it climaxes with quite a big bang, that one!"

Asked whether the drama can top Toadie's wedding day tragedy with Dee Bliss in 2003, the actor replied: "Yeah, I think this will rival it! It's not fun!"

Moloney promised that Toadie and Sonya will be happy together for "quite a while" despite the wedding problems. However, he also suggested that Steph Scully's (Carla Bonner) upcoming release from prison could lead to new tensions on Ramsay Street.

He said: "[Steph] is a little upset with how Toadie represented her, and has a bit of a go at Toadie about that! Toadie normally has a history of just dropping whatever he's doing for Steph, so it should be a little bit interesting!"

Meanwhile, asked which old favourites should return to Neighbours permanently, Moloney replied: "I'd definitely love to see Angie, and Connor - I'd love to have him back on a permanent basis. He is brilliant."

Over on Neighbours, Natasha Williams causes a scandal at Charlie's Bar when she unwittingly infringes on Sonya Mitchell's rights as a mother.

Working alone as Andrew and Sheila are both out, Tash (Valentina Novakovic) is put in a difficult position when a male customer complains about Sonya discreetly breastfeeding baby Nell at her table.

Taking the man's side, Tash asks Sonya (Eve Morey) to leave until she's finished. Although a shocked Sonya agrees to do so, she soon realises that Tash was in the wrong and demands an apology.

© Channel 5

Andrew is angry over Tash's poor handling of the situation and instructs her to appease Sonya by saying sorry, but when her apology seems half-hearted, it only makes things worse.

With the situation escalating, Sonya threatens to go to the press over the way she's been treated. Can Tash swallow her pride and fix this mess?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Thursday, February 21 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Neighbours bosses have revealed that there will be a huge explosion at Toadie Rebecchi and Sonya Mitchell's wedding later this year.

A new promotional trailer airing in Australia confirms rumours of a big disaster at the ceremony as the happy couple's wedding marquee blows up.

The promo suggests that characters will be killed off in the incident, claiming that "two favourites won't survive".

Departing regular Rhys Lawson, played by Ben Barber, is seen in a bad state in the aftermath of the blast.

Rumours of a dramatic wedding day for Toadie and Sonya (Eve Morey) have been circulating for a while, but the release of the promo marks the first time that the plot has been officially confirmed.

Ryan Moloney, who plays Toadie, told Digital Spy earlier this month: "Toadie is just convinced that things don't go well for him on weddings. He's pretty right, really! Lots of things go wrong like venue changes, best men getting ill, Jade not being able to make it from New York, and all this kind of stuff.

"But then it climaxes with quite a big bang, that one!"

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-02-2013), lizann (02-03-2013), tammyy2j (01-03-2013)

Why cant toadie have a wedding with no drama. Thats the least he deserves.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (01-03-2013)

no wedding or funeral in soapland is ever without drama

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (01-03-2013)

It be great if Dee returned for this wedding

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Lol, I think we've all been waiting for that storyline for years!

My bet is that Rhys goes into the fire to save someone and then dies. What was that anyway, an exploding barbecue? Either way, it looks proper exciting!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Lol, I think we've all been waiting for that storyline for years!

My bet is that Rhys goes into the fire to save someone and then dies. What was that anyway, an exploding barbecue? Either way, it looks proper exciting!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

Last edited by tammyy2j; 01-03-2013 at 21:58.

Thread Information