Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Eve Morey (Sonya Rebecchi)

Quote Originally Posted by Danners9 View Post
    Sonya, Karl and Toadie today were hard to watch. In a good way, from a performance perspective. I'm sure some people on here have been affected by cancer in some way and if you've ever been at the hospital for conversations like today then it would have brought back memories.
    Eve and maybe, MAYBE Alan did ok. Ryan was horrendous.

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Sonya Rebecchi faces a new Fake Dee shock as they come face-to-face
    What will Andrea have to say?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ake-dee-shock/

Neighbours fans will see Sonya Rebecchi left unsettled next week after she has another tense showdown with Fake Dee.

Sonya (Eve Morey) heads off to see Andrea Somers at the psychiatric facility after the sly schemer threatens to start a custody battle for baby Hugo.

Upcoming episodes see Andrea (Madeleine West) send a social worker to visit the Rebecchis, hoping to unearth some evidence that Sonya isn't fit to be Hugo's guardian.

The couple are both terrified that Andrea's team could find out about Sonya's cancer diagnosis and use this as a tactic in the battles ahead.

Toadie (Ryan Moloney) is determined to sort this out himself and urges Sonya not to get stressed, but she makes a bold move behind her husband's back by heading off to confront Andrea in person.

Taking the bull by the horns, Sonya orders Andrea to sign over full custody of Hugo to Toadie and stop playing games.

Sonya also takes a huge gamble by revealing her diagnosis to Andrea, but it pays off when she agrees to cooperate.

When Sonya returns home, Toadie panics about what she's been up to but is relieved when he hears that her risky move paid off.

Although the Rebecchis are celebrating their victory, there's a sense that something Andrea said is playing on Sonya's mind. Is another Dee twist on the horizon?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, February 11 and Tuesday, February 12 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Aussieguy (05-02-2019), Bossy7 (04-02-2019), MellBee (04-02-2019), Ruffed_lemur (04-02-2019)

I'm really not looking forward to watching Sonya slowly die

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rajett For This Useful Post:

Anne N (05-02-2019), Bossy7 (15-02-2019), lellygurl (05-02-2019), tammyy2j (06-02-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by rajett View Post
    I'm really not looking forward to watching Sonya slowly die
    Would be much better if it were quick like Kate. Going to be a traumatic month or two. I'm really hoping real Dee turns up to help Toad through it.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Anne N (05-02-2019), Bossy7 (15-02-2019), rajett (05-02-2019)

Just watched the diagnosis and follow up episodes. Brutal and confronting TV. Somehow it felt more real then previous episodes where a character had cancer. Eve is a terrific actor.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Anne N (05-02-2019), Bossy7 (15-02-2019), kaz21 (05-02-2019), Mirjam (07-02-2019), Pantherboy (05-02-2019), tammyy2j (06-02-2019), tayfanatic (05-02-2019)

Digital Spy article:

Exclusive: Neighbours star Eve Morey drops new hints over Fake Dee's next big bombshell
    "Toadie has a whole world of pain coming his way."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...dee-bombshell/

Neighbours star Eve Morey has hinted that Sonya Rebecchi's upcoming showdown with Andrea Somers will open a new chapter of the Dee story.

Sonya sneaks off to see Andrea at the psychiatric facility next week, wanting to shut down her attempts to fight Toadie (Ryan Moloney) for custody of baby Hugo.

As we revealed yesterday, Sonya takes a huge risk by sharing the tragic news of her cancer diagnosis, which works out surprisingly well when Andrea agrees to back off.

Later on, when Sonya returns home to Erinsborough, there's a sense that something Andrea said is playing on her mind – but what is it?

When Digital Spy caught up with Eve recently and asked that very question, she laughed: "I don't know what I can say! It's something that I'm glad I'm not going to have to deal with, as I'll be out!

"Unfortunately it's like, 'I love you Toadie, but you've got a whole world of high-soap pain coming your way. You think this is bad?'

"But that's all I can say…"

Sonya chooses not to confide in Toadie about Fake Dee's thought-provoking comment, knowing that he has too much else on his mind at the moment.

Madeleine West, who plays Dee/Andrea, is due back on set to film another stint in March this year – so we know there's much more to come for this storyline.

"Jason [Herbison, Neighbours producer] has lured me back in next year with a fantastic storyline that I think is going to be the best in Neighbours’ history," West told Radio Times in December.

"I’m putting it out there, I really don’t think I’m pushing it saying that. And I’m not telling you anything about it!"

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

And the Radiotimes.com article:

Dying Sonya confronts Fake Dee – Eve Morey on Neighbours showdown
    Will Andrea finally reveal the secret of the Salamanca Markets?

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/2019...ours-showdown/

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (15-02-2019), MellBee (05-02-2019), Ruffed_lemur (06-02-2019)

Okay clearly Dee is alive but we figured that already with the park bench

13. The Following User Says Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (06-02-2019)

Oh me too!! Only the real Dee can fix this nightmare. It would be awesome to have Maddie West back full time. I’d also love to see Ash Brewer back as Kate too.

the new story line is going to be helen daniels getting out of the shower and seeing jim robinson telling her the last 34 years have all been her dream and none of this cast were all a figment of his imagination

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pudpullertm For This Useful Post:

badirene (15-02-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by pudpullertm View Post
    the new story line is going to be helen daniels getting out of the shower and seeing jim robinson telling her the last 34 years have all been her dream and none of this cast were all a figment of his imagination

Bouncer's Dream II: The Return of Bouncer

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Danners9 For This Useful Post:

badirene (15-02-2019)

Thread Information