Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Eve Morey (Sonya Rebecchi)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    probably won't be single for long if paired with fake dee or real dee or amy
    Real Dee yes as they were married and Toadie probably still loves her. But that would mean Madeleine staying on and not sure that's likely.

This story line is going to be such a downer for months. Why couldn't they give Sonya a happy exit. Perhaps she could have moved to the US for treatment and stayed with Callum

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

badirene (14-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    Real Dee yes as they were married and Toadie probably still loves her. But that would mean Madeleine staying on and not sure that's likely.

This story line is going to be such a downer for months. Why couldn't they give Sonya a happy exit. Perhaps she could have moved to the US for treatment and stayed with Callum
    Unless Toadie went with her, she wouldn't have a happy ending. Guess this is why it's this way, not wanting to split up a happy couple.

A death of a main character is pretty rare in Neighbours. Doesn't leave much room for them to come back!! Unless it's a, sigh, dream sequence.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Danners9 For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (15-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Unless Toadie went with her, she wouldn't have a happy ending. Guess this is why it's this way, not wanting to split up a happy couple.
    It would be much preferable to Sonya dying and the pall it will cast over the show. They could also have had a slow motion break up. Sonya moves to US and inevitably they drift apart. Would be a few tears and that's it

It would be much preferable to Sonya dying and the pall it will cast over the show. They could also have had a slow motion break up. Sonya moves to US and inevitably they drift apart. Would be a few tears and that's it
    I agree, I would rather see them break up or live apart than have little Nell lose her mother for good. I don't like seeing so many kids orphaned on this show, it seems cruel to the younger characters just because an actor leaves.

Or the whole family could move away together.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Or the whole family could move away together.
    Would be ideal but don't think Ryan is leaving any time soon. Which is good as so many actors come and go looking for the Hollywood dream but not many find it.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieTargaryen View Post
    I agree, I would rather see them break up or live apart than have little Nell lose her mother for good. I don't like seeing so many kids orphaned on this show, it seems cruel to the younger characters just because an actor leaves.
    Never really thought about the emotional impact on the younger actors. You wonder what effect all this would have on the actress who plays Nell.

Don't worry about Nell, she gets a job at the gym with Aaron. Does he work there still? Where does his sister work too ? Actually maybe they work with Toadies brother.

This show has gone to the shot..

Cancel it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowdydog12 For This Useful Post:

badirene (18-01-2019)

Chole is Terese’s EA.

Thread Information