Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Eve Morey (Sonya Rebecchi)

Quote Originally Posted by kaz21 View Post
    I was hoping it would be toadies instead. would have been a nice twist, but I suppose they would have picked that up when Sonya had tests.
    think it will her own and toad's leading to conflict and moping and sadness for brennan as he more invested and attached than steph leading to their inevitable break up

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

badirene (16-11-2016), Dazzle (15-11-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by kaz21 View Post
    I was hoping it would be toadies instead. would have been a nice twist, but I suppose they would have picked that up when Sonya had tests.
    think it will her own and toad's leading to conflict and moping and sadness for brennan as he more invested and attached than steph leading to their inevitable break up

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Yes, unfortunately there's a lot more mileage to be made of the baby being Brennan's. He and Sonya are already close, but up until now Toadie hasn't seen him as a threat. That will inevitably change if Brennan and Sonya are having a baby together and develop an even stronger emotional bond. I have my doubts Steph will feel like its mother even if she and Mark are together - if they split, she'll possibly have no maternal feelings whatsoever towards the baby.

It's going to be a huge mess whatever happens.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 15-11-2016 at 21:01.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

badirene (16-11-2016), kaz21 (15-11-2016)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Sonja is historically unstable re her kids, I mean she only got with Toadie as it was the only avenue she had to get to Callum, all that walking guide dogs nonsense. Shes like Susan a self destructive do gooder, who causes more pain in others than any of the villains on the show.

If I was Toadie I would of walked on day one when Sonja told him last that she would be the biological mother of a child for two people who have never made commitments to each other and were unable to live with each other,Indeed Steph has already dumped Mark once this month. Sonja may have altruistic motives but they are built on sand.

Paige, caught after a life or death crash situation the Priest stripped her naked than had his way with her in that shed when she was at her most vulnerable. Thats how I saw it, now hes trying to back track wearing again the collar that he threw down when his lust made him defy his vows. If he has created life it was what we are designed to do and hopefully he can find a way into some other religion that allows love of a partner the way whoever/whatever created or threw us together meant.

Other wise Jack just represents as a person who isnt really a nice entity and is just hiding his true selfish wants behind his dog collar.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

badirene (16-11-2016), courseiam (16-11-2016), Dazzle (16-11-2016), indigodance (16-11-2016), lizann (17-11-2016), tammyy2j (16-11-2016)

Yep, Jack's behaviour has been quite despicable. I hope he and Paige don't get together because I think she's too good for him (and I'm not Paige's biggest fan).

Sonya may have convinced herself (and everyone else involved) that her motives are altruistic, but I don't see it that way. I usually like her very much, but in my opinion she's the driving force behind the surrogacy because she's desperate to carry another child. And now she's convinced herself she can give her own baby away for goodness sake!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

badirene (16-11-2016)

Yes Splashy! A standing ovation for you! Mark and Steph don't live together so what are they going to do with this baby, pass it back and forth over the garden fence? As for Jack and Paige- boring, end it already.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to badirene For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-11-2016), tammyy2j (16-11-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by badirene View Post
    Yes Splashy! A standing ovation for you! Mark and Steph don't live together so what are they going to do with this baby, pass it back and forth over the garden fence? As for Jack and Paige- boring, end it already.
    I'm still rooting for Jack and Paige. I do think he's been a bit of a prick lately but I think they have a strong underlying chemistry.

As for the Steph and Mark surrogacy thing, I completely agree with you - it won't work. And as usual, Sonya is getting involved and making it seem like she is being selfless when really this whole situation is closure for herself and herself only.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PennyMartin For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-11-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by badirene View Post
    I'm still rooting for Jack and Paige. I do think he's been a bit of a prick lately but I think they have a strong underlying chemistry.

As for the Steph and Mark surrogacy thing, I completely agree with you - it won't work. And as usual, Sonya is getting involved and making it seem like she is being selfless when really this whole situation is closure for herself and herself only.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PennyMartin For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (16-11-2016)

.... its called lust !!!

Paige is changing her moods and outlook to fit in with Jack ... still trying to reel him in.

They had the moment in the shed - but it was lust ..... the biological factors were far from their minds .... hence NOT making it a good reason to get together to bring up a baby.

Jack may decide to "do the right thing" for a baby ... but someone so entrenched in his own religion .... it will put him in emotional turmoil which means emotionally he wont have enough to deal with Paige, baby and his own daemons.

The lust/emotional bonds are few and far between - a lot of the tensions are in conflict - NOT - a bonding connection. As far as Paige is concerned .... he is denying her what she always gets ... her own way. And that is the challenge.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

badirene (17-11-2016)

.... its called lust !!!

Paige is changing her moods and outlook to fit in with Jack ... still trying to reel him in.

They had the moment in the shed - but it was lust ..... the biological factors were far from their minds .... hence NOT making it a good reason to get together to bring up a baby.

Jack may decide to "do the right thing" for a baby ... but someone so entrenched in his own religion .... it will put him in emotional turmoil which means emotionally he wont have enough to deal with Paige, baby and his own daemons.

The lust/emotional bonds are few and far between - a lot of the tensions are in conflict - NOT - a bonding connection. As far as Paige is concerned .... he is denying her what she always gets ... her own way. And that is the challenge.

Thread Information