Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Eve Morey (Sonya Rebecchi)

Quote Originally Posted by Danners9 View Post
    Didn't know that as a kid Plus at the time we were several weeks behind so it was always out of sync with the real seasons, more so considering the distance. It always made a change to coming home from school in the dark.
    2 has 2, she's married to Jonathan Dutton who used to play Tad Reeves a million years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Mirjam View Post
    2 has 2, she's married to Jonathan Dutton who used to play Tad Reeves a million years ago
    Okay.. I was referring to me being the kid. Not knowing about the rain in Melbourne.

I find this shocking news; there are other people who are absolutely crap actors why not get rid of them? Toady and Sonya are iconic characters, just like Harold/Madge, Lou, Susan and Karl....
    Is this to return Dee to Toadie, I preferred Sonya with Toadie

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (27-02-2019)

I find this shocking news; there are other people who are absolutely crap actors why not get rid of them? Toady and Sonya are iconic characters, just like Harold/Madge, Lou, Susan and Karl....
    I always thought that Toadie and Sonya were being lined up as the next Karl and Susan, the long term married couple who had difficulties but always came back together, a constant in the ever changing neighbourhood. It is surprising that they are writing her out.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to badirene For This Useful Post:

Anne N (27-02-2019), kaz21 (27-02-2019), lizann (28-02-2019), Mirjam (27-02-2019), Pantherboy (27-02-2019), Ruffed_lemur (27-02-2019), tammyy2j (28-02-2019)

There’s no way Toadie would want to be with “real Dee” if that’s how it goes. Yes they had a history but I don’t think he could forget everything that happened and see her as the real Dee rather than “Andrea”. It has been way too long since she died and he fell inlove and had a life with someone else. It would be like getting back with an ex after a really hard break up... he moved on.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kyzaah For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (27-02-2019), lizann (28-02-2019), tammyy2j (28-02-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyzaah View Post
    There’s no way Toadie would want to be with “real Dee” if that’s how it goes. Yes they had a history but I don’t think he could forget everything that happened and see her as the real Dee rather than “Andrea”. It has been way too long since she died and he fell inlove and had a life with someone else. It would be like getting back with an ex after a really hard break up... he moved on.
    i dont know think it could happen but dont want it to, keep toadie a bitter grieving hard nosed lawyer

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Aussieguy (28-02-2019)

Yes we want Toad to suffer for our entertainment

Seriously though I think Toad and Dee were/are soul mates. They will always have an intense emotional connection and I could see them reuniting happily

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    Yes we want Toad to suffer for our entertainment

Seriously though I think Toad and Dee were/are soul mates. They will always have an intense emotional connection and I could see them reuniting happily
    He was better matched with Sonya romantically, he and Dee were better as friends and were not together that long also

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    He was better matched with Sonya romantically, he and Dee were better as friends and were not together that long also
    Well that was because Dee took an unplanned dip in the ocean after the wedding Otherwise they'd likely still be together

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

lizann (01-03-2019), Mirjam (01-03-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    Well that was because Dee took an unplanned dip in the ocean after the wedding Otherwise they'd likely still be together
    or she'd have cheated left toad for someone better

Thread Information