Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Fowler

It said on todays prog that she was 4

Yeah I saw that in the Radio Times, I am so glad that Martin's feelings for Chloe develop as it makes it more interesting as we have always seen it from Sonia's point of view. It wil interesting to watch Martin meeting Chloe and changing his mind about whats best for her.

Yes that's the way I feel. It would be great to see Martin get involved in his childs life, gain some feelings for her. Martin has never been given the chance to bond with his daughter, and I feel this is the ideal opportunity. I can't wait to see this episode, seeing them all together as a family.

Yes it was her birthday in October, so she's 4 and about 5 months.

It didn't seem that long,thanks for the update,so she is old enough to know something terrible has happened to her adopted family.

so like any other eastenders storyline we are gonna get this for ages until people are sick of watching it and lose intrest e/e are so famous for that!!!

I think it's going to be a good storyline, some people may be annoyed with storylines that drag out, but I feel it can be a good thing sometimes. The audience haven't forgotten about the Sonia/Chloe storyline, because the writers haven't let us forget. Sonia has never forgotten her daughter, she's as important to her now as she's always been.

Everytime the writers have picked up this storyline, it has been looked at from a different angle, and a new situation. When Sonia gave birth to Chloe she was 15 and with Jamie. When she kidnapped her, Jamie and Sonia had split up, so it was just about her. Now Sonia's married to Martin, and there are another set of problems to deal with. I love storylines with history, I think there great!

It helps to know a person's history in the story,this way you can understand why they feel the way they do, Even if Sonia became pregnant now,she still would long for Chloe back,it doesn't matter how much time has passed ,thats her baby in her heart,she could never forget her child. Sonia's character is too caring and sensitive for that. There are alot of complications now that Chloe been adopted, I guess the story will take awhile to finish,but thats ok, as long as there is a happy ending I can wait!

Yes I want there to be a happy ending for Sonia, she deserves some happiness.

This storyline is about history, a few people have been asking on here who the father of Chloe is, if you hadn't watched it 4 years ago you wouldn't know. Martin hasn't really been mentioned in relation to Chloe. There was the time when Sonia told Jamie Martin was the father and Pauline decided she wanted Chloe back. But then the situation was dropped soon after. In the main when Chloe has been discussed it has been in relation to Sonia. So people who have watched it for a lot of years, will have the upper hand.

I think it would be great if we get to hear about the past, during this storyline. It is important to the story.

She also said it's her baby not their baby

Thread Information