Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Fowler

I read that it says in the Radio Times that Martin gains feelings for Chloe when he meets her, and him and Sonia are left with the decision to walk away or to fight for her.

The week after's spoilers don't mention Chloe at all, so I'm not sure whether they just leave it or if the writers are keeping it quiet. I think Sonia's feelings for her daughter are too strong for her to walk away permanently, she needs to know whether she is being well looked after.

I hope so. It would be great for Sonia and Martin to finally get Chloe back and be a proper family.

I think Martin may be afraid that Sonia will not get Chloe back and he doesn't want her to get her hopes up for Chloes return. If Sonia can't get custody because she signed the baby away, Can't Pauline try to get custody now that Chloes adopted parents are dead?

From what I have read in a magazine in Ireland, Martin doesnt' want pauline to know cause he knows that his mum would fight for custody.. He doesn't want Sonia getting involved cause he is afraid that she will get hurt again.. Also Sonia goes to funeral but with her grandfather Jim not martin and introduces herself as a family friend....

I'm sure if Pauline finds out,she will call a lawyer right away. I know Sonia will be thrilled but do you think Martin will be as happy? Is he ready for a child now?

I think he is ready but he is afraid that Sonia will be let down again by the system...

Its seems such a shame, Sonia and Martin feel in love and chloe is their daughter I would love to see them as a happy family, Pauline and Dot would be thrilled to be Grandmums. I hope they give Sonia and Martin a chance to be a happy family , Don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    From what I have read in a magazine in Ireland, Martin doesnt' want pauline to know cause he knows that his mum would fight for custody.. He doesn't want Sonia getting involved cause he is afraid that she will get hurt again.. Also Sonia goes to funeral but with her grandfather Jim not martin and introduces herself as a family friend....
    Which magazine did you read that Martin doesn't want Pauline to know about the situation with Chloe? I live in Wales, but it is still only 3 hours away from London, I don't understand why I haven't seen this. I read the magazines as soon as they come out in the shops.

does anyone know how old chloe is ?

about 4 nearly 5 i think

Thread Information