Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Fowler

yeah i agree i can honestly say taht i have NOT missed phil at all. i dont see what he can do when he comes back!! i am looking forward to dennis return and the zoe thing coming out to her family who think she is perfect

To be honest, i think it is law.. once a child is adopted you have given up your rights.. it is different with fostering... i don't think you can contact a child you put up for adoption until 18.. this was made clear to sonia at the time

Martin

Does Martin change his mind after he meets Chloe and decide to fight for custody ?

Yes, but this is about Sonia finding out that Chloe's adoptive parents have been killed in a car crash. Concerned for her daughter, she goes to the funeral just to make sure that the child is being taken care of. Unfortunately, it will open a can of worms because Sonia will not be able to see her daughter and then walk away. The following weeks will see how Sonia tries to cope with all the emotional problems that this will bring. EE are not saying that all natural parents can go and get their child, they've made it quite clear in the past that it cannot happen. It is only because Chloe is now technically an orphan that it becomes possible. We don't even know if Sonia tries to get her daughter back yet.

I realise that this will upset some people, but quite honestly drama always affects people in some way depending on their life experiences. There are always storylines that will touch a nerve.

I think so but I am not sure.

I think so too, because this storyline is set to go on for months. If Martin was firm about not getting involved with Chloe, Sonia would have to put it too rest. I don't think there would be any hope Sonia would get Chloe back on her own, and their marraige would not survive such opposition.

I have a feeling that when Martin visits Chloe something happens to change Martin's mind about the situation. There is nothing said in the spoilers about Martin and Sonia the week after, which leads me to think there is something to know.

I really want to know what happens, so if anyone has any spoilers please! post them.

Quote Originally Posted by RIP_Rubbish_Gangster
    I can't wait for Phil Mitchell to come back, I think he's a great character.

Sure he is if you like a completely exhausted character with an inaudible voice and a head like a potato. Dennis on the other hand, is something worth waiting for!
    I know Phil isn't much to look at, but I do like his character, he has something unique about him. He always provides good drama. I love Dennis too, he is great looking, and his character has many levels. He can show an emotional side and a hard side, which is not unlike Phil either.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah21
    EE are not saying that all natural parents can go and get their child, they've made it quite clear in the past that it cannot happen. It is only because Chloe is now technically an orphan that it becomes possible. We don't even know if Sonia tries to get her daughter back yet.

I realise that this will upset some people, but quite honestly drama always affects people in some way depending on their life experiences. There are always storylines that will touch a nerve.
    Yes I totally agree with those statements. It is possible now for Sonia to get her child back. She is capable of adopting Chloe like anyone else could. Chloe has been made an orphan, and although it may have been difficult for Sonia to get her back in the past, there have been a lot of changes.

I love that EE is able to tackle such storylines. They have always been able to do them justice in the past, and I'm sure they will succeed again. Natalie Cassidy and James Alexandrou are both brilliant actors, and I think it will be great!

I saw a snap of sonia and chloe in a magazine the other day, it said reunited at last or something like that. i don't knowwhat that means but it might be some help.

I don't think it was telling us anything. There are quite a few magazine covers like that. There's a statement and then a question mark next to it. I think i've read all of them now, all of them say the same thing.

Thread Information