Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Fowler

hope Martin and Sonia don't break up cause they make a great couple

Quote Originally Posted by RIP_Rubbish_Gangster
    I'm not getting aggressive, I just find this particular storyline offensive to a certain population of viewers, myself being one of them. I have ceased watching EE now.
    hi, i really don't mean to cause offence, but i do think that everyone is entitled to their opinion, to be honest i think its a rubbish story line too, they should focus on her nursing and not dwell on her past x
    Last edited by Bad Wolf; 16-03-2005 at 18:05.

I guess this is the first time a storyline in a soap has ever made my blood boil, mainly I suppose because I've actually been in the situation that the little girl is about to be in. I've had my life turned upside down because my natural parent wanted to rake up the past when I've been happily settled with my parents for 24 years (at the time).

I hope I haven't caused offence to anyone with my brash manner, I just feel offended by this storyline being aired as I know that people will see it as the green light to do the same thing. Having been on the receiving end to the past being raked up and seeing my adoptive parents and extended family hurt beyond all comprehension I will continue to feel aggrieved by this storyline. I don't think EE will ever really understand just how many people they have peed off with this and how many viewers are sick and tired with the 'blood is thicker then water' vomit they spew nearly every episode. Lets face it, this storyline is all about Sonia and how it affects her. It will all be from hers and martins perspective without a thought for what the other family are going through.
    Last edited by RIP_Rubbish_Gangster; 17-03-2005 at 10:06.

i'm sorry if i caused offence to you, i totally understand where you come from, there are thing happening in a rival soap which also make my blood boil, they focus on one point of view, and do not take in to account the effect this can have on the wider people involved, you should complain to the beeb? xxx

martin an sonia

that would be good if martin an sonia got chloe back

thank you ems for making the banner

Quote Originally Posted by rach.green
    i'm sorry if i caused offence to you, i totally understand where you come from, there are thing happening in a rival soap which also make my blood boil, they focus on one point of view, and do not take in to account the effect this can have on the wider people involved, you should complain to the beeb? xxx
    Thanks Rachel, I've considered writing a complaint when I see how it pans out but to be honest, I've had enough of EE now. It's the same old same old and with the prospect of Phil Mitchell looming, I think thats it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by *vcl*

Im just saying that there are many reason why someone gives up their child for adoption and i dont think it is fair to put them all in the boat!

Yes some people do just abondon their babies and kids but not every one ! every case is different
    I agree

I can't wait for Phil Mitchell to come back, I think he's a great character. And as for Martin and Sonia, I want them to get Chloe back. I know it may not be realistic, but I feel so sad for Sonia, she loves her so much. Everyone Martin, Jim, Dot etc. thinks she's mad for wanting to see Chloe. Especially Martin feels that she is losing control, like when she kidnapped her, but I don't think he understands the full extent of how she's feeling.

I really feel he should give her some support and most of all give her a hug. I've read the spoilers and on the last day, Martin goes to see Chloe with Sonia, so it may be that he's trying to be there for her finally. It also seems he may change his mind in the future, from what i've read on the webcam.

Well said RIP

I can't wait for Phil Mitchell to come back, I think he's a great character.

Sure he is if you like a completely exhausted character with an inaudible voice and a head like a potato. Dennis on the other hand, is something worth waiting for!
    Last edited by RIP_Rubbish_Gangster; 18-03-2005 at 13:53.

Thread Information