Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Fowler

I think James might follow Susan Tully's (Michelle Fowler) lead and go into directing as I've read he has done/is doing a directing course or something to do with directing anyway.

only a few words to say on this sbject,good ridance to bad rubbish

Why is this in the spoilers when Natalie leaving is in the rumours? Natalie's is the one that has been confirmed.

I'm sorry to see both of them go. They are great young actors and although some of the kids on here don't like or understand the current storyline, everyone is talking about it.

As for there is nothing more they can do with them, what a load of rubbish. There is loads more for them to do and I hope they will be back one day. Good luck to them both.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah21
    Why is this in the spoilers when Natalie leaving is in the rumours? Natalie's is the one that has been confirmed.

I'm sorry to see both of them go. They are great young actors and although some of the kids on here don't like or understand the current storyline, everyone is talking about it.

As for there is nothing more they can do with them, what a load of rubbish. There is loads more for them to do and I hope they will be back one day. Good luck to them both.
    Natalie was only confirmed last night.. have moved it now as both have been confirmed now
    Super Mod

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I was just going to say this has now been confirmed by the BBC....

I am sad to see Martin go as he and Sonia have both been great characters but i think it was about time Martin had left as in my opinion, his character has ran out of steam and i can't see him in any more exciting storylines. Also Martin and Sonia haven't been getting the most brilliant storylines of late either. I just hope that this won't be the "will they leave together or leave apart" scenario like they did with Kat and Alfie Well i wish James all the luck for the future

Goodbye Martin, good riddance. Whats the betting he will come back begging for a job when his new career fails.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

All i can say, is about time! He's been a useless charcter for months now, its about time someone made the decision to get rid of him. Good riddance.

who's gonna run the fruit n veg stall?

Freddie Slater and Ben Mitchell.

Thread Information